Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Low-carb Yogurt Chicken kebabs with steamed veggies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Low-carb Yogurt Chicken kebabs with steamed veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low-carb Yogurt Chicken kebabs with steamed veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Beneficial For Your Health.
Every person has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. You may know individuals that live by this and also demand that their children live by this rule as well. This thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. You will be delighted to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
More than likely you know that produce will provide you with many of the vitamins you need to stay healthy, and apples are usually the item that most men and women have in their houses, but why? You will find that the vitamins and minerals that you will see in apples can be very beneficial for your health.. A few of the major minerals that you’ll discover in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, as well as other trace minerals. Of course vitamins are additionally extremely important for your health and wellbeing and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote health.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. In this post we just covered a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. If you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the very next time you go to the store. You will notice that your overall health may greatly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low-carb yogurt chicken kebabs with steamed veggies recipe. To cook low-carb yogurt chicken kebabs with steamed veggies you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Low-carb Yogurt Chicken kebabs with steamed veggies:
- You need 200 g chicken breasts
- You need Ground cumin
- Provide Marinade
- Provide 50 g 4% yogurt
- Provide 0.5 tsp lemon zest
- Get 0.25 tsp lemon
- Use 0.25 tsp smoked papriks
- Get Cayenne pepper
- Provide 0.25 tsp turmeric
- Prepare 0.5 tbsp olive oil
- Take 0.25 tbsp garlic
- You need 0.25 tbsp cumin
Steps to make Low-carb Yogurt Chicken kebabs with steamed veggies:
- Mix together the ingredients for a marinade in a bowl. Place the chicken breast(already cut into 2.5cm chunks) in a sealable plastic bag then pour in the marinade. Squeeze out all the air from the bag. Mix and mash the chicken to completely cover it in marinade.
- Marinade in the fridge for at least 1 hour but for best results overnight. After marinade assemble the kabobs.
- Pre-heat oven to 215° C / 415° F
- Evenly devide the kabob pieces into wooden skewers. Discard the leftover marinade from the chicken.
- Place the kabobs on a baking rack. Cook for 15-18 minutes, until the outer edges are brown and the chicken is cooked through.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and your choice for a side dish. I suggest steamed veggies or basmati rice.
If you find this Low-carb Yogurt Chicken kebabs with steamed veggies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.