Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked salmon with sticky rice and roasted broccoli. recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked salmon with sticky rice and roasted broccoli. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked salmon with sticky rice and roasted broccoli. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is certainly excellent guidance. Now and then, though, you definitely do not wish to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you only want to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and finish the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by remorse about slipping on your diet. This can be done because lots of the popular fast food destinations are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here is how one can find healthy food at the drive through.
Concentrate on the sides. It was not that long ago that all you could get in a fast food cafe was French Fries. Now many of the fast food selections have been widened considerably. Now you can get a variety of salads. You could get chili. Baked potatoes may also be purchased. You can get fruit. There are plenty of healthful options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. When you get your dinner through a drive through window, opt for side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. This makes it possible for you to keep your calorie count low and lessen your fat intake.
Standard logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a couple of good selections and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you need. When you want healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked salmon with sticky rice and roasted broccoli. recipe. You can cook baked salmon with sticky rice and roasted broccoli. using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked salmon with sticky rice and roasted broccoli.:
- Get 1 bunch broccoli
- Provide 3 piece salmon, fresh
- Take 300 grams rice, sticky
- Use 1 water, luke warm
- You need 1 box coriander
- You need ground black pepper
- You need teriyaki sauce
- Take salt
- You need olive oil, extra virgin
Steps to make Baked salmon with sticky rice and roasted broccoli.:
- Preheat the oven to 190°F
- Put the rice into a strainer and wash the rice in water for several minutes. Put into a rice steamer with 3 cups of water and leave to cook for about 1 hour.
- Place the salmon into a large baking tray and drizzle olive oil and salt and pepper over it the salmon pieces and leave in the refrigerator.
- Take the heads fl off from the bush of broccoli and place into another baking tray.
- Put both the broccoli and the salmon into the heated oven and leave for about 20-30 minutes depending on how you like the salmon to be cooked
- Take the rice out of the steamer after 1 hour and serve onto 3 plates with the bro collision and the salmon.
- Put the coriander over the salmon pieces and serve on the table with the teriyaki sauce for the rice a d enjoy!
If you find this Baked salmon with sticky rice and roasted broccoli. recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.