Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon Coriander corn soup & garlic chana recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Coriander corn soup & garlic chana recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Simple Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
I am sure you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? This is a thing that many men and women live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
Your heart is yet another thing that can be helped by consuming apples. Many of the things you find in apples, and yes this involves fiber, can certainly help to provide you with a healthy heart. You may also be surprised to learn that another way apples will help your heart is by lowering cholesterol. The skin of the apple is where the majority of the healthy vitamins and minerals can be found in an apple. If you happen to be one of the individuals who skin their apple before feeding on it, you may want to change that habit so that you are obtaining all the benefits from the apple that you can get.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that revealed why apples are so good. Something you should understand is that we only covered a portion of the benefits of eating apples. All the benefits would take us to much time to include in this post, nevertheless the information is out there. When you go shopping again, be sure to purchase some apples, their in the produce section. These apples can certainly lead to helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon coriander corn soup & garlic chana recipe. You can cook lemon coriander corn soup & garlic chana using 17 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Coriander corn soup & garlic chana:
- Take 2 cups chpped mix veggies carrot, corn, spring onion,
- Use to taste Salt
- Take 2 tbsp oil
- Prepare 1 cup Chopped coriander
- Take 1 tbsp black pepper
- Use 3 tbsp corn flour
- Take 2 tbsp Ginger and garlic chopped
- Get 1/2 lemon
- Provide 1/2 cup French beans
- Prepare For garlic chana
- Prepare 2 cups chickpeas boiled
- Get 1 tbsp Turmeric
- You need to taste Salt as per taste
- Provide as needed Garlic as much as you want in quantity to eat
- Provide to taste Red chilli powder
- Get 1 tbsp jeera/ cumin
- Get 1 tbsp oil
Instructions to make Lemon Coriander corn soup & garlic chana:
- Chop all veggies, ginger and garlic and boil corn, chop coriander and keep ready here you can see I am not using green chilli will use black pepper
- Heat pan add ginger and garlic and saute for 2 minutes
- Next add carrot, French beans and spring onion and fry for another 5 minutes
- Now add boiled corn and salt
- Add 3 cups of water and boil for 5 minutes
- Now add corn flour which I mixed in normal water in a cup
- Now add black pepper and mix well keep on low flame
- Add coriander
- Lemon juice half I used
- Mix well for 2 minutes
- Cover with lid and keep for 5 minutes and your delicious soup is ready to eat
- Pour it in bowls or cups
- Heat pan add jeera
- Add red chilli powder
- Put garlic don't peel the skin but wash and dry garlic to remove any kind of dirt on it we keep in open.
- Add boiled chickpeas where I used salt and turmeric while boiling now fry with garlic on low flame to make crispy if you required salt u can sprinkle later from top.
- Keep the lid cover for 5 minutes and your garlic chana is ready to eat
- Yummy garlic chana and soup enjoy
If you find this Lemon Coriander corn soup & garlic chana recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.