Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for 🔥Easy delicious beefy Chili with a kick🔥 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 🔥Easy delicious beefy Chili with a kick🔥 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🔥Easy delicious beefy Chili with a kick🔥 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to do all of their own cooking. There’s some worth to this. But at times the last thing you wish to do is put together a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Once in a while you only want to pay a visit to the drive through when you are on your way home and end the day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is possible because lots of the popular fast food destinations are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here is how you can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Choose the drive through depending on whether or not it has healthier options available. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. Instead you can choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and various healthier items. Wendy’s, of course, is known for its square burgers, nevertheless the menu there has lots of healthful choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not many fast food places are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Logic says that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let other people create your dinner. If you decide on healthy things, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 🔥easy delicious beefy chili with a kick🔥 recipe. You can cook 🔥easy delicious beefy chili with a kick🔥 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare 🔥Easy delicious beefy Chili with a kick🔥:
- Use 2 can diced tomatoes
- Use 1 can diced tomatoes and green chilis
- Get 2 can Brooks chili beans (i used hot, but feel free to use mild)
- Take 1 lb ground beef (or venison, or both, or u could use sausage)
- You need 3 tbsp chili powder (i like my chili on the spicy side, feel free to just add a little if you don't tolerate spice well)
- Take 1 dash ground cumin (optional)
- Prepare 1 small onion diced (u can use some onion powder if u dont liek onions or just leave it out if u hate them)
- Use 1 tsp brown sugar
- Use 1/4 tsp ground cayenne pepper (if u don't like your chili spicy leave this one out or just add a dash)
Steps to make 🔥Easy delicious beefy Chili with a kick🔥:
- Brown ground beef in large pot
- drain the fat from the meat
- add diced onion to ground beef, cook until onions are translucent or approx 5 mins. and for those of you who hate onions, lie my husband, you can use powdered onion to taste or just leave out the onion all together.
- add all additional ingredients to pot, (canned tomatoes, chili beans, cayenne pepper, cumin, chili powder, and 1 tablespoon of brown sugar) mix.
- cook on medium low heat for approx 20 mins, the longer it cooks the better it is, but as soon as u bring it to a boil it's ready to eat.
If you find this 🔥Easy delicious beefy Chili with a kick🔥 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.