Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Cresent Wrapped Apple Baked Brie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Cresent Wrapped Apple Baked Brie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very true. From time to time, though, the last thing you want is to have to make meals from scratch. Once in a while you need to visit the drive through while you’re on your way home and finish the day. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are capable of doing this because most of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthy when you reach the drive through.
Your drink ought to be water or juice or milk. Drinking a large soft drink causes hundreds of empty unhealthy calories into your diet. One helping of pop is eight ounces. That helping usually contains at the very least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soft drink is frequently not less than twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. This shows that your drink alone will put a large number of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Water, fruit juice and also milk, on the other hand, are far better choices.
Common logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make good choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes the best thing is to let other people produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's cresent wrapped apple baked brie recipe. To cook mike's cresent wrapped apple baked brie you need 9 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Cresent Wrapped Apple Baked Brie:
- Prepare Pillsbury refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
- Provide Young Brie Cheese Round
- You need LG Sweet Apple [sliced thick and thin]
- Prepare LG Sweet Pear [sliced thick and thin]
- Get Almond Slivers
- Take Quality Crackers
- Get Quality Baguette Bread [sliced]
- Take Egg [beaten]
- You need Brush
Steps to make Mike's Cresent Wrapped Apple Baked Brie:
- Here's all you'll need. - - Use a younger Brie Cheese round. It melts much easier and won't crumble.
- Preheat your oven to 350°.
- Core [de-seed] and slice apples and pears into both thick and very thin slices with a mandolin. Thick for serving - thin for your inner Brie Cheese garnish.
- Place fruits in ice cold water until ready for them. Otherwise, they'll brown quickly. Dry on paper towels before constructing.
- Slice your Baguette Bread.
- Whip egg in a small bowl.
- Open cresent pastry sheet. - - Cut pastry into 2 separate - equal squares.
- Spiral thin slices of sweet apple, sweet pears and almond slivers to the top of your Brie round decoratively.
- Completely and seamlessly wrap Brie Cheese with 1st pastry square. Do not cut off Brie Cheese rind. Otherwise, you'll have a hot mess.
- Place wrapped Brie on second pastry half centered.
- Gently wrap and pull pastry up and around your wrapped brie. Pinch at sides.
- Place Brie on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Coat pastry with your egg wash.
- Attach a few almond slivers to the top if you'd like.
- Place in oven for 18 to 25 minutes or, until pastry is golden crispy brown and puffy.
- Carefully plate baked Brie with a spatula and lightly drizzle pastry with warm honey before serving. A little bit will do ya.
- Authors Note: - - Know you can also use any sweet, high quality jam and spread on the top of your Brie Cheese before wrapping with your pastry. - - You can also use small Babybell Cheeses and wrap them individually as appetizers. Just purchase an additional pastry dough sheet.
- Serve immediately, hot with sides of baguette bread, quality crackers and thick slices of apples and pears.
If you find this Mike's Cresent Wrapped Apple Baked Brie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.