Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Steak Cheese Onion & Mushroom Man-wich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Steak Cheese Onion & Mushroom Man-wich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really good guidance. From time to time, though, you absolutely do not need to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just wish to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This may be possible because an abundance of the popular fast food spots making the effort to make their menus healthy now. Here is how you can eat healthy when you hit the drive through.
Go with the side dishes. It was not that long ago that all you could get at a fast food diner was French Fries. Now lots of the fast food choices have been widened a great deal. Now you can find a range of salads. You might get chili. Baked potatoes can also be ordered. You could get fruit. There are many healthful options that do not include putting something deep fried into your body. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” try to create a meal from side dishes. You’ll keep calorie and fatty food count lower and save yourself commitment.
Traditional logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose weight is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a number of good decisions and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. At times what you require most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. When you select healthful menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's steak cheese onion & mushroom man-wich recipe. You can cook mike's steak cheese onion & mushroom man-wich using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Steak Cheese Onion & Mushroom Man-wich:
- You need ● For The Meat
- Get 2 New York Steaks [room temp]
- Use to taste Salt & Pepper
- Prepare ● For The Sautéed Onions & Mushrooms
- Use 1 EX LG Viadailla Onion [thick sliced]
- Provide 1 Box Fresh Sliced Mushrooms
- Provide 3 Cloves Garlic [smashed and fine minced]
- Use 1 Cube Tillamook Salted Butter
- You need 1 Dash Oil
- Use ● For The Crispy Bread
- Prepare 1 EX LG Loaf French Bread
- Use as needed Pre-fabed Quality Butter
- You need as needed Dried Parsley
- Get ● For The Additions
- Take as needed Provolone & Swiss Cheese
- Get as needed Inglehoffer Or Boars Head Cream Style Horseradish Sauce
- Use as needed Dill Pickle Spears
Instructions to make Mike's Steak Cheese Onion & Mushroom Man-wich:
- Sauté your mushrooms and onions for 10 minutes. You can also add green and red bell peppers for flavor and color.
- Season steaks to preference. Then, flash pan sear steaks on high for 2 minutes on each side. 3 if you want your steaks medium rare.
- Allow seared steaks to rest 5 minutes then, thin slice.
- Swiss and Provolone cheeses.
- Place strips in a stove top skillet. Pile on cheeses, then onions and mushrooms..
- Add a slight dash of water to skillet, turn on high and seal tightly. Steam for 2 minutes.
- Coat bread with garlic butter and sprinkle with dried parsley for added color.
- Bake bread at 350° for 5 minutes. Or, until crispy outside but soft in the center.
- Liberally coat bread slices inside with horseradish sauce.
- Inglehoffer or Boars Head Cream Style Horseradish Sauces are the best brands I've tried. Or, you can make your own. Just add sour cream, dijon mustard, pepper, fresh chives and horseradish to taste. Then, let chill.
- Load her up hot and watch your men pig out! Garnish with a dill pickle spear and serve with ice cold beer. Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's Steak Cheese Onion & Mushroom Man-wich recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.