Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Avocado and Tomato Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Avocado and Tomato Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about restoring your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is certainly excellent advice. Now and then, though, you totally do not wish to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes almost all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is possible because lots of the popular fast food spots are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here is how one can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Aim for the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that all you could get in a fast food restaurant was French Fries. Today almost all of the most popular fast food franchises have improved their offerings. Now you may get several different salads. Chili is definitely yet another selection. Baked potatoes can even be ordered. You can make fruit. There are a lot of possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to eat foods that have been deep fried. When choosing your meal from the drive through, choose a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. When you are doing this you may keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Traditional logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a few good selections and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you require. If you ultimately choose healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy avocado and tomato pasta recipe. To make creamy avocado and tomato pasta you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Avocado and Tomato Pasta:
- Use 1 Avocado
- Use 2 Bunches Fresh Egg Pasta
- Use 1/4 Red Chilli
- Provide 6 Broccoli Florets
- Take 3-4 Vine Tomatoes
- Take Olive Oil
- Prepare Paprika
- Provide Garlic Granules
- Use Salt
- Get Pepper
Steps to make Creamy Avocado and Tomato Pasta:
- Chop up the broccoli so it's quite thin. Place onto a baking dish with the tomatoes (still on the vine.) Drizzle some oil over them, some salt, garlic granules and paprika. Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes at 170 degrees.
- Boil the pasta, if it's fresh it doesn't take too long (5 mins.)
- Separately scoop out the avocado flesh into a mixing bowl. Mash it, adding salt, paprika and garlic granules. Chop up the fresh chilli quite fine and mix in. Add a little oil to make it smoother.
- Add the cooked broccoli and two of the tomatoes, they will be quite soft so will mix in with the avocado. Drain the pasta and mix in, making sure it's well coated. Serve with the remaining tomatoes and season with black pepper.
If you find this Creamy Avocado and Tomato Pasta recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.