Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Zinger Burger 💖 With Cole Slow 💖 & Black Pepper Potato Wedges 💖 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Zinger Burger 💖 With Cole Slow 💖 & Black Pepper Potato Wedges 💖 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Zinger Burger 💖 With Cole Slow 💖 & Black Pepper Potato Wedges 💖 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about restoring your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. But occasionally the last thing you want to do is prepare a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to reach the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from remorse about slipping on your diet. This may be possible because an abundance of the popular fast food spots are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here is how to eat healthy and balanced when you reach the drive through.
Milk, juice and water would be the best options for beverages. Drinking a large soft drink allows hundreds of empty fat laden calories into your diet. One serving of soda is eight oz.. Those eight ounces are often at least 100 calories and about ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soda sizes start out at twenty ounces. Typically, though, they are 30 ounces. Choosing a soda pop as your beverage boosts your calorie intake by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. It is much healthier to decide on milk, juice or standard water.
Fundamental logic states that the proper way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a couple of good choices and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you need. When you choose healthy menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken zinger burger 💖 with cole slow 💖 & black pepper potato wedges 💖 recipe. To make chicken zinger burger 💖 with cole slow 💖 & black pepper potato wedges 💖 you need 30 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Zinger Burger 💖 With Cole Slow 💖 & Black Pepper Potato Wedges 💖:
- Get 2 Chicken Breasts, (Whole Chicken Breast Preferably with skin)
- Provide 4 Buns, (Unsweetened)
- Get 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise, (Mix 2 Tea Spoons Of White Vinegar)
- Use 4 Cheese Slices (Optional),
- Provide 4 Table Spoon Or As Required Ketchup Or Chilli Garlic Sauce,
- Take 4 Leaves Fresh Ice Burg, (please do not replace it with lettuce leaves, if you do not have then omit it)
- You need As Required All Purpose Flour, (For Coding)
- You need Oil, For Deep Frying
- Get (Note, If you want juicy zinger exact same KFC taste then please use chicken with skin)
- Use 👉👉 MARINATION 1 👈👈
- Get 1 Glass Water
- You need To Taste Salt
- Get 1 Table Spoon Crushed Black Pepper
- Take 1 Table Spoon White Pepper Powder
- Provide 1/2 Cup White Vinegar, (Vinegar tenderise the Chicken)
- Take 1 Table Spoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- Prepare 8-10 Green Chilies
- Get 2 Table Spoon Soya Sauce
- Take 2 Table Spoon Chilli Sauce
- Provide 👉👉 MARINATION 2 👈👈
- Provide 4 Table Spoon Chilli Sauce
- Take 1 Tea Spoon Red Chilli Powder Or Paprika
- Use 👉👉 CODING BATTER 👈👈
- Prepare 4 Table Spoon All Purpose Flour
- Get 2 Table Spoon Corn Flour
- Use To Taste Salt
- Get 1 Small Pinch Baking Powder (optional)
- Take 1/2 Tea Spoon Garlic Powder, (Or Garlic Paste)
- You need 1/2 Tea Spoon White Pepper Or Black Pepper
- Take As Required Water, (To Make Medium Runny Batter)
Instructions to make Chicken Zinger Burger 💖 With Cole Slow 💖 & Black Pepper Potato Wedges 💖:
- Take sharp knife and separate 2 chicken breast to single, then remove all fats, & Cut each chicken breast into two fillet so u get 4 fillet of chicken. Now lightly prick with knife
- Mix Marination 1 in a big bowl & add chicken fillet and marinate to 2 hours for penetrate all spices flavors & for tender the chicken. (not more than 2 hours)
- Now Take out the chicken fillet on a plate and add marination 2, rest 10 minutes more. In main while,
- Take another bowl and mix all coding beater ingredients and make medium runny beater.
- Now pick up 1 fillet and code with simple all purpose flour, move your hand gently, Keep moving your fingers (Like we open the tap but with slow hands) Code at least 1 minute.
- Then dip in the batter & again code all purpose flour with same way, now take up the fillet dust the extra flour and fry in medium hot oil from both sides, (do not use spoon do not move otherwise coding will spoil) flip 1 side after 2 minutes. Cook both side 2, 2 minutes. (Total 4 minutes of frying do not over cook otherwise zinger will not juicy) - - (Note, direct fry after coding if you codes all and place on a plate, your coding with flat because of moister)
- After frying place all zinger on cooling rake or direct add on buns for assembling.
- Toast the buns and place the ice burg, zinger, mayonnaise, ketchup or chilli garlic sauce & cheese slice & cover the top of bun. - - (Note, You may serve Ketchup & Chilli Garlic Sauce instead of adding in burger) - - And Serve your heavenly yummiest zinger burger……. ^-^ - - (Note, If you do not want more crispy, You can skip the coding batter. Use simple cold water instead of coding batter…)
If you find this Chicken Zinger Burger 💖 With Cole Slow 💖 & Black Pepper Potato Wedges 💖 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.