Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Ground Beef Chili recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ground Beef Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ground Beef Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is certainly very good guidance. But sometimes the last thing you would like to do is make a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There is simply no reason that you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because most famous fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is the way to eat healthy and balanced when you visit the drive through.
Aim at the side dishes. Not too long ago, the only side dish item at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now most of the fast food choices have been widened a great deal. Now quite a few of them provide salads. You may also select Chili. You can purchase a baked potato. You can make fruit. There are lots of wholesome options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. When selecting your meal from the drive through, select a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. This helps you keep your calorie count low and lessen your fat intake.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay healthy and balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a couple of good selections and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you require. If you decide on healthy things, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ground beef chili recipe. To make ground beef chili you only need 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ground Beef Chili:
- Provide ground beef (I have made this with 2 lbs and it was enough for my family)
- Provide large onion, chopped
- Prepare medium green bell pepper, chopped
- Get celery ribs, chopped
- Get kidney beans, rinsed and drained (16 oz)
- Prepare tomato puree (29 oz)
- Take salsa (16 oz)
- Prepare beef broth (10.5 oz)
- Use (to 2 cups) water
- Provide worcestershire sauce
- Use chili powder
- Take dried basil
- Prepare ground cumin
- Provide steak sauce (A1 or Heinz 57)
- Provide garlic powder
- You need salt
- Take ground black pepper
- Take browning sauce, optional (I never put this in)
- Prepare Top with additional chopped onion, shredded sharp cheddar cheese, sour cream, and oyster crackers if you'd like!
Instructions to make Ground Beef Chili:
- In large pot (I always use my Dutch oven) brown ground beef with onion, green bell pepper and celery. Drain
- Stir in all other ingredients, bring up to a boil, and then down to a simmer for 30 minutes, uncovered, or until desired thickness.
- Top with onion, cheese, sour cream, and oyster crackers if you'd like!
- Got recipe from Taste of Home, Winning Recipes
If you find this Ground Beef Chili recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.