Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hand Dipped Corndogs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hand Dipped Corndogs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Basic Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV plus in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something that many individuals live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they don’t know why. You will be happy to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
While everybody knows that taking in plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to make sure your body gets all the nutrition it needs, how come apples pushed so much? Well lets take a look at the vitamins and minerals that you could acquire in just one apple. On the subject of the particular minerals that are in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to mention a few. And you’ll also come across vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and various other trace vitamins.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. The benefits we covered are only a few of the benefits that eating apples can provide. All the benefits would take us to much time to include in this write-up, nevertheless the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the very next time you go to supermarkets. It can really help your health and wellbeing for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hand dipped corndogs recipe. To make hand dipped corndogs you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hand Dipped Corndogs:
- Take 1 quart vegetable oil
- Prepare 1 cup corn meal
- Provide 1 cup all purpose flour
- Take 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- Prepare 2 tsp. baking powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. salt
- Provide 1 1/4 cup buttermilk
- Provide 1 large egg
- Prepare 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- Provide 8 hot dogs
- Provide 8 popsicle sticks
Instructions to make Hand Dipped Corndogs:
- Get the oil heating in a large pot over medium high heat. You want it to hit 350°F. In a large bowl, whisk together the corn meal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Then whisk in the buttermilk, egg and butter until it's all combined. Pour the batter into a tall, narrow drinking glass and set it aside.
- Make sure to dry the hot dogs very well. Insert a popsicle stick about 2/3 of the way into each. Once the oil is ready, insert a hot dog into the batter in the cup and twirl it around. Then slowly lift it out and very carefully, place it into the grease.
- You can fry 2 at a time. Use tongs to gently rotate them while they're frying. Fry until golden brown, about 4-5 minutes. Then set the finished corn dog onto a towel lined plate before serving.
If you find this Hand Dipped Corndogs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.