Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Hearty Thai-style Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Hearty Thai-style Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hearty Thai-style Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Massive Advantages For Your Health.
Every person has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. You may know men and women that live by this and also request that their children live by this principle as well. This thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In the following paragraphs we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
In accordance with another study, apples can also have great results on your brain. This study revealed that the ingredients in apples have the capacity to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we grow older. Which means that by eating apples you are able to decrease the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
I really hope I have revealed some information that revealed why apples are so healthy for you. The benefits we covered are only a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. All of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this write-up, but the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples when you go to the store. These apples can wind up helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hearty thai-style rice recipe. To cook hearty thai-style rice you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hearty Thai-style Rice:
- Provide 300 grams Ground pork (or pork/beef mix, ground chicken)
- Prepare 1/2 Minced onions
- You need 5 cm Minced carrots
- Take 2 rashers Minced bacon
- Provide 2 clove Minced garlic
- Prepare 1 tsp Thinly sliced Japanese red chili pepper
- You need 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- Provide 4 tbsp Soy sauce
- Use 2 1/2 tbsp Sugar
- Use 1 tbsp each Mirin and sake
- Get 1 Lettuce
- You need 1 one per serving Onsen tamago (poached egg in its shell) a fried egg with a runny yolk
Instructions to make Hearty Thai-style Rice:
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan, and fry the red peppers and garlic. Once it's fragrant, add the onions and carrots, and continue frying.
- Once the onions have wilted, add the ground meat, and fry some more. Add the bacon once the meat browns, and cook together.
- Once everything is well fried, add the soy sauce, sugar, sake, and mirin, and boil down the liquid until a little juice remains.
- Scatter lettuce on a plate, arrange the rice, and add the ingredients. Add the onsen tamago or half-cooked egg on top.
- Mix it all up and enjoy!
If you find this Hearty Thai-style Rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.