Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Sponge Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sponge Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sponge Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to perform all of their own cooking. There’s some benefit to that. But at times the last thing you would like to do is make a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes all you want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There is no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This can be done because an abundance of the popular fast food places are attempting to make their menus healthy now. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food spot.
Choose your drive through depending on whether it has better options available. Arby’s for example, isn’t going to provide burgers. As an alternative it is possible to choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps as well as other healthier items. Wendy’s, although no stranger to the hamburger, additionally includes plenty of other meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not all fast food locations are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every little thing.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and shed pounds is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, for the most part, this is a good idea, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Every now and then, permitting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. If you choose healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sponge cake recipe. You can have sponge cake using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sponge Cake:
- Get 4 large eggs
- Get 100 g granulated sugar
- You need 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Take 120 g cake flour
- Prepare 1/4 tsp table salt
- You need 40 g almond slices
Steps to make Sponge Cake:
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar until thickened and pale in color. Add vanilla extract and mix well.
- Add salt and flour in 3 additions. Fold the batter using a silicone spatula after each addition. Mix just until combined (do not overmix).
- Pour the batter into an 8x8-inch (20x20cm) baking pan that has been lined with parchment paper. Tap the pan onto the counter twice to release unwanted big air bubbles inside. Distribute the almond slices evenly on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 340℉ (170℃) for 30 - 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
If you find this Sponge Cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.