Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Reuben Loaf recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Reuben Loaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Reuben Loaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about improving your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really good advice. But at times the last thing you wish to do is put together a whole meal for yourself and your family. Once in a while you just want to pay a visit to the drive through when you are on your way home and complete the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be tormented by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because many of the well-known fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how one can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Choose water, juice or perhaps milk as a drink. Drinking a large soda allows hundreds of empty unhealthy calories into your diet. Usually just one serving of soda is only eight ounces big. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and about ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soda is almost always at the very least twenty ounces. It is frequently a minimum of 30 ounces. This means that your drink alone will put dozens of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Water, fruit juice as well as milk, conversely, are much better choices.
Basic logic states that the simplest way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make good choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else make your dinner. When you choose healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to reuben loaf recipe. To make reuben loaf you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Reuben Loaf:
- Use flour
- Get sugar
- Prepare salt
- You need yeast
- Provide hot water (125-130 degrees)
- Prepare margaine, softened
- You need thousand island dressing
- You need thinly sliced corned beef or 1 (7-ounce) can corned beef
- Provide sliced swiss cheese
- Take can sauerkraut, well-drained
- Use egg white, beaten
- Provide Caraway seed, optional
Instructions to make Reuben Loaf:
- Set aside 1 cup flour. In a large bowl, mix remaining flour, sugar, salt and yeast. Stir in hot water and margarine. Mix in only enough reserved flour to make soft dough. On floured surface, knead 4 minutes.
- On greased baking sheet, roll dough to 14x10 inches. Spread dressing down center third of dough length. Top with layers of beef, cheese and sauerkraut. Cut 1-inch wide strips along sides of filling out to dough edges. Alternating sides, fold strips at an angle across filling. Cover dough; place sheet over large shallow pan half filled with boiling water for 15 min.
- Brush with egg white; sprinkle with caraway seed. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until done. Cool slightly; serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers; reheat to serve.
If you find this Reuben Loaf recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.