Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Chorizo Lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Chorizo Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Chorizo Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Basic Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Everyone has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. You might know men and women that live by this and also require that their children live by this principle as well. This thought is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. You will be delighted to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
Your heart is an additional thing which really can be helped by eating apples. With all the substances that you will discover in apples, such as fiber, they work together to help your heart health. You might also be surprised to discover that another way apples will help your heart is by lowering cholesterol. Of course to get all the benefits from apples you will need to know that most of the benefits can be located in the apples skin. If you happen to be one of the individuals who skin their apple before eating it, you may want to change that habit so that you are obtaining all the benefits from the apple that you can get.
And now you know why individuals tell you that you should eat an apple every day. In the following paragraphs we just dealt with several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You’ll be able to find many more benefits regarding your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to buy quite a few apples, their in the produce section. You will see that your overall health could tremendously be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken chorizo lasagna recipe. To make chicken chorizo lasagna you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Chorizo Lasagna:
- Provide chopped jalapeno peppers (if you like heat keep the seeds)
- Provide cooked rotisserie chicken (2 1/2 lbs) shredded
- Provide (15 oz) chorizo * I used one 10oz beef chorizo
- Prepare eggs lightly beaten *next time I will only use one
- Provide (15 oz) ricotta cheese
- Prepare 10 oz each enchilada sauce * I used only 3 cans of mild enchilada sauce and it was still soupy.
- You need no cook lasagna noodles ( I only used 9)
- Use shredded Monterey Jack Cheese * I eye balled it.
- Get minced cilantro (for presentation)
Instructions to make Chicken Chorizo Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large skillet on medium heat, cook the chorizo and jalapenos until chorizo is done. Drain. Add chicken.
- In a separate bowl, mix ricotta and egg. ( I seasoned this with salt and pepper.)
- Take a greased 13 x 9 in baking dish and spread 1 cup enchilada sauce on the bottom. Place your noodles on top. Then 1/3 of your ricotta mixture. And 1/2 of the chicken mixture. Then the shredded cheese. And finally enchilada sauce. (I did not use a whole can here). Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining noodles, ricotta mixture, enchilada sauce, and shredded cheese.
- Baked covered for 45 - 50 minutes. Then bake uncovered for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with Cilantro and let it stand for 15 minutes before serving. ( I did not do the Cilantro here because I made pico de gallo).
- The original recipe also added a recipe for avacado cream sauce which includes 2 medium avacados (peeled, pitted and halved), 1/4 cup sour cream, 2 tablespoons lime juice, 1/4 tsp salt all blended together until smooth. ( I did not make this but had sour cream, Guacamole, and pico de gallo. The lasagna needs a touch of freshness to give it a lift.)
If you find this Chicken Chorizo Lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.