Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cheesy Hasselback Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Hasselback Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Hasselback Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Basic Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
Everyone has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this actually a true statement. You might know men and women that live by this and also require that their children live by this guideline as well. This concept is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
So what can all these minerals and vitamins do for the health and wellbeing of your body. You may or may not be aware that apples may actually help reduce risks of a variety of cancers, and that is due to all the things in apples. And on the actual list of cancers in which apples can help defend against is colon cancer and even lung cancer. That fact on its own really should be enough to make sure men and women are eating at least one apple a day.
I hope I have revealed some good information that revealed why apples are so good for you. In this post we just covered several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You will be able to discover many more benefits for your health in relation to apples. I am hoping that the next time you go to the food store you wind up getting plenty of apples. You will see that your overall health could greatly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy hasselback potatoes recipe. To cook cheesy hasselback potatoes you need 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Hasselback Potatoes:
- Take 4 russet potatoes, scrubbed well
- You need 4 tsp. olive oil, divided
- Take 1 tsp. coarse salt, divided
- Prepare 4 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, sliced into thin squares
- Use to taste salt and pepper,
- Use Cooked crumbled bacon
- Use Sour cream, for serving
Instructions to make Cheesy Hasselback Potatoes:
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Use a sharp knife to cut slits into the tops of the potatoes. You want to cut nearly to the bottom, but not all the way through. Brush each potato with 1 tsp. of olive oil and sprinkle each with 1/4 tsp. Coarse salt. Wrap them in foil and bake until tender, about 50-60 minutes.
- Once they're soft, take them out from the oven and unwrap them. Season the potatoes to taste with salt and pepper. Let them cool slightly, then place a piece of cheese into each slit and sprinkle the crumbled bacon over the top. Place them back into the oven for 5 more minutes, until the cheese is melted.
If you find this Cheesy Hasselback Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.