Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Creamy White Bean Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy White Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy White Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to carry out all of their own cooking. This is certainly good information. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to prepare an evening meal from scratch. Once in a while you just want to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and finish the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be tormented by shame about slipping on your diet. You are capable of doing this because lots of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food spot.
Go for the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your only side dish selection at a restaurant. Now just about all of the well-known fast food places have expanded their menus. There are many salads available today. Chili is yet another choice. Baked potatoes can also be purchased. You can get fruit. There are a lot of possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. When choosing your meal from the drive through, select a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. This makes it possible for you to keep your calorie count low and lessen your fat intake.
Standard logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and shed pounds is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make beneficial choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes the thing you need is to let other people create your dinner. If you decide on healthy products, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy white bean soup recipe. To make creamy white bean soup you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy White Bean Soup:
- Prepare 4 slices uncooked thick sliced bacon
- Provide 2 stalks celery, diced
- Use 2 large carrots, peeled and diced
- You need 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- Prepare 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Use 2 cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- Take 3 cups unsalted chicken broth
- Take 1/2 cup half and half (or heavy cream)
- Get 1/2 tsp. each salt, dried rosemary
- Provide 1/4 tsp. each dried thyme, pepper
- Prepare 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Provide 2 packed cups roughly torn kale
Instructions to make Creamy White Bean Soup:
- Start by dicing up the bacon. The easiest way to do this is to pop the slices in the freezer for 20-30 minutes, until it firms up, then take it out and snip it with some sharp kitchen shears. Hands down, this is the easiest way to cut up raw bacon.
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, cook the chopped bacon until it is browned and crispy. Then remove the bacon with a slotted spoon to a towel lined plate, but leave about 1 tbsp. of the drippings in the pot. Add the celery, onion and carrot to the pot and cook, stirring occasionally, until they begin to soften up, about 5 or so minutes. Then add the garlic and cook another minute or so, until fragrant.
- Add the drained beans, broth, cream and seasonings to the pot and give it all a good stir. Let it come up to a low boil. Then reduce the heat down a bit and let everything simmer for about 20 or so minutes. At this point, taste it and add any additional seasonings that you think it needs.
- Remove the pot from the heat and use an immersion blender to give the soup a couple of quick blitzes, until it's your desired consistency. Or you could just blend half the soup in a blender, then stir it back in. Then immediately stir in the parmesan cheese, the cooked bacon and the kale. Once the greens wilt into the soup, you're ready to serve.
If you find this Creamy White Bean Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.