Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Miniature Shepherd's Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Miniature Shepherd's Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very true. But occasionally the last thing you would like to do is make a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Once in a while you just want to pay a visit to the drive through while you’re on your way home and finish the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be suffering from remorse about slipping on your diet. This is because many of the popular fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is the way to find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Choose your drive through according to whether or not it has more healthy options available. Arby’s for example, is void of burgers. Alternatively you can pick from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and other healthier items. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes a lot of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not all fast food places are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried everything.
Traditional logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose weight is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. At times the thing you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. When you select healthy menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to miniature shepherd's pie recipe. You can cook miniature shepherd's pie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Miniature Shepherd's Pie:
- Prepare 1/2 Sweet Onion
- Take 2 lb Ground Chuck
- You need 3 cup Mashed Potatoes
- You need 2 cup Cooked Corn
- Prepare 6 oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Use 12 Muffin Wrappers
- Provide 1 Salt and Pepper to prefered taste
Instructions to make Miniature Shepherd's Pie:
- Finely chop Onion and lightly brown in medium skillet, add Ground Chuck to the browned Onion. Salt and Pepper to taste. Continue to cook until Ground Chuck is done.
- Prepare Mashed Potatoes, and Corn, set aside.
- In large muffin tin place muffin wrappers, I double the wrappers for strength.
- Spoon Ground Chuck Mixture in to muffin wrappers 1/2-1 inch. Place pinch of Shredded Cheddar on top of beef. Spoon Cooked Corn 1/2-1 inch. Place a pinch of Shredded Cheddar on Corn. Spoon Mashed Potatoes on to fill the rest of the Muffin Tin. Add a Southern (BIG) pinch of Shredded Cheddar to the top.
- Broil on High for 5-7 Minutes or until Cheddar is bubbly.
- Let cool for 3-5 Minutes before removing from pan
If you find this Miniature Shepherd's Pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.