Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best "Faked" Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to "Faked" Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very true. But sometimes the last thing you wish to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes just about all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? You are capable of doing this because many of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food spot.
Visit a drive through for a place that has made it a practice to offer healthier options to people. Arby’s by way of example, doesn’t provide burgers. You could have roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as a substitute. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, additionally includes a lot of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not all fast food places are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every little thing.
Logic says that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make beneficial choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes what you need is to let another person create your dinner. If you decide on healthy products, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to "faked" potato soup recipe. To cook "faked" potato soup you need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook "Faked" Potato Soup:
- Use 1 large head cauliflower
- Use 5 shallots
- You need 1 stalk celery
- Get 1 small carrot
- Take 1 half a poblano pepper
- Take 1 bay leaf
- Get 1 box of chicken stock
- Get 1/2 cup heavy cream
- You need 1 bacon to taste
- Take 1 bunch of scallions
- Prepare 1 salt, pepper & Cajun seasoning to taste
- Take 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Take 1 for garnish I like grated cheddar, sour cream, bacon crumbles and green onion.
Instructions to make "Faked" Potato Soup:
- Add the olive oil to a large pot on medium/high heat.
- Rough chop all the veggies except the bay leaf, and saute with Cajun seasoning to taste, until softened.
- Add a little bacon for flavor:)
- Add your stock and bay leaf and bring too a boil.
- Boil for 10 minutes.
- Remove bay leaf and carefully puree soup in batches. Be sure to cover blender lid with a towel to prevent explosions;)
- Once pureed, add back to cooking pot and simmer.
- Add cream and stir well.
- Gently simmer for 20 minutes. Add some more bacon and chopped green onion.
- If too thick, you can thin out with more stock, or cream. Serve and enjoy:)
If you find this "Faked" Potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.