Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Beef Rice Bowl (Gyudon) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Beef Rice Bowl (Gyudon) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Beef Rice Bowl (Gyudon) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is certainly good advice. From time to time, though, you absolutely do not wish to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is possible because plenty of the popular fast food spots making the effort to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food restaurant.
Concentrate on the sides. It has not been that long ago that all you could get in a fast food cafe was French Fries. Today the vast majority of the most popular fast food franchises have improved their choices. Now plenty of them offer you salads. Chili is definitely yet another choice. You can purchase a baked potato. Fruit is normally available. There are plenty of healthful options that do not consist of putting something deep fried into your body. When choosing your meal from the drive through, select a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. This can help you keep your calorie count low and lower your fat intake.
Fundamental sense states that the proper way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a number of good decisions and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Once in a while, allowing someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy beef rice bowl (gyudon) recipe. To make easy beef rice bowl (gyudon) you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Beef Rice Bowl (Gyudon):
- Get Thinly sliced beef
- You need Onion (young sweet onion preferred)
- Take Beef fat (or vegetable oil)
- Take Red wine
- Use Grated ginger
- Get bit less than 2 teaspoons Dashi stock granules
- Get bit less than 4 tablespoons Sugar
- You need bit less than 4 tablespoons Soy sauce
- Provide Umami seasoning (optional, to taste)
- Prepare Kombu tea
- Provide square Butter
- Get Vinegar
Steps to make Easy Beef Rice Bowl (Gyudon):
- Heat up the beef fat, or vegetable (as a substitute), in a frying pan. Stir fry the onion until it's very soft. Add the beef and stir-fry briefly.
- Add 300 ml of water and the red wine to the frying pan and bring to a boil. Skim off the scum.
- Add all the other ingredients except for the butter and vinegar in the order listed.
- When the meat is cooked, add the butter and mix in. Just before you turn the heat off, add the vinegar and mix lightly, and it's done. Top on rice.
- Garnish with some beni-shouga red pickled ginger and it's done.
If you find this Easy Beef Rice Bowl (Gyudon) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.