Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Parmesan Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Parmesan Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Parmesan Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Basic Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Everyone has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this actually a true statement. Many people have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This particular thought can be found in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In this post we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
Based on another study, apples also can have positive results on your brain. While performing their study they learned that, quercetin, which is located in apples assists in maintaining healthy brain cells. And due to this you will recognize that apples can in fact help people avoid the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that revealed why apples are so good for you. The huge benefits we covered are just a few of the benefits that eating apples can provide. All the benefits would take us to much time to include in this write-up, however the information is out there. I am hoping that the the very next time you go to the food store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. It can truly help your health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken parmesan casserole recipe. To make chicken parmesan casserole you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Parmesan Casserole:
- You need 3 large boneless skinless chicken breast (cooked and cubed)
- Take 1 1/2 jars of fav spaghetti sauce(I used three cheese prego)
- Provide 1 box pasta cooked al dente (I used rigatoni)
- You need 2 cup crushed croutons (I used garlic and butter)
- You need 2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Take 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Provide 2 tbsp olive oil
Steps to make Chicken Parmesan Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Add ur cooked pasta to a 9x13 baking dish. Drizzle pasta with olive oil
- Add your cooked, cubed chicken on top of pasta. I cubed my chicken seasoned it with italian seasoning and pan fried it in olive oil and minced garlic
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of crushed croutons on top of chicken
- Pour spaghetti sauce all over pasta and chicken. You can use just 1 jar I like my pasta with a lot of sauce
- Add mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese and rest of crushed croutons
- Cover with aluminum foil and cook for 25 minutes. Remove foil and cook for another 5 minutes
If you find this Chicken Parmesan Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.