Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corned beef and cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corned beef and cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Basic Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
I am certain you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? Many individuals have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This idea is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In the following paragraphs we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
According to another study, apples may also have great results on your brain. These studies indicated that the ingredients in apples have the capacity to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we age. Not to mention thanks to this component in apples, they can in fact reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The huge benefits we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. If you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the next time you go to supermarkets. You will see that your overall health may significantly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corned beef and cabbage recipe. To cook corned beef and cabbage you only need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Corned beef and cabbage:
- You need 1 roast
- Get 1 small onion
- Get 1 tbsp beef base(I used Tones beef base)
- Prepare 1 packages seasoning(I used the seasoning that came with the corned beef)
- Take 1 head cabbage
- Take 1 lb bacon
- Use 1/2 cup water
- You need 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
Steps to make Corned beef and cabbage:
- Place roast in crock pot.
- Mix beef base with water. Sprinkle seasons on roast and add base.
- Turn crock pot on low heat. (I put mine on for 10 hours.)
- After it was done I put it on for another 10 hours.
- Once it was done, I left the crock pot on warm and started the cabbage. At this point put your oven on 350°
- Cut the cabbage in small pieces and place them in water to get soft. Almost like a tender crisp. About 25-30 minutes. Set your burner between med and hi heat.
- Cut your bacon in one inch squares, place on baking sheet and put in oven till just cooked.
- Cabbage should be perfect. Drain water. Take bacon out of oven and put the cabbage on pan with bacon and drippings. Stir making sure everything is combined. Add your vinegar. Stir again.
- Bake for another 30 -45 minutes
If you find this Corned beef and cabbage recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.