Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Beef stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really excellent guidance. From time to time, though, the last thing you want is to have to prepare meals from scratch. Sometimes just about all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be plagued by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because most well-known fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food restaurant.
Milk, juice and also water would be the best selections for beverages. Choosing a big softdrink as your beverage adds hundreds of unhealthy calories to your meal. A sole helping of soda is commonly thought to be eight ounces. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and around ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drinks are a minimum of twenty ounces big. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. Choosing a soft drink as your drink raises your calorie intake by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Water, fruit juice and milk, conversely, are far better choices.
Logic claims that one the simplest way to stay healthy and balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let other people make your dinner. When you choose wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stew recipe. You can cook beef stew using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef stew:
- Provide 1 kg beef
- Provide 4 large onions
- Prepare 10-12 red whole chillied
- Take 2 tbsp dried coriander seeds
- Provide 8-10 garlic cloves
- Get 2 inch ginger Julian cut
- Use 5-6 green chillies
- Provide 1/2 chopped coriander leaves
- Provide 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Provide 10 black pepper
- Provide 6-8 cloves
- Take 2 inch cinnamon sticks
- Prepare as needed Salt
- Get as needed Water
Instructions to make Beef stew:
- Chopped onions finely
- Heat oil in a vessel and add onions. Sautay till light golden than take out and keep a side.
- In the same oil add all whole spices and sautay.
- Add meat and fry till it's color change to golden
- Add water and let it cook. Cook till 80 % done
- Now add red whole chillies, chopped ginger garlic, green chillies dried coriander seeds and fried onions and cook till meat become soft completely
- Dried all the water. And mix till oil seperated from masala and meat
- Dish out and Sprinkle ginger, fresh coriander and green chillies on top and serve with naan
If you find this Beef stew recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.