Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Rosemary fan potato and pork chop recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Rosemary fan potato and pork chop recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rosemary fan potato and pork chop recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Beneficial With Regard To Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? You may know people that live by this and also demand that their children live by this guideline as well. This specific thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. You will be delighted to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
Yet another thing that has been uncovered is that apples can furthermore help your heart. With all the things that you’ll find in apples, which includes fiber, they work together to help your heart health. You might also be surprised to learn that another way apples will help your heart is by lowering cholesterol. The one thing you should recognize is that many of the ingredients for a healthful heart tend to be found in the skin of the apple. And your best choice is to find a local farm that grows just organic apples and be sure you eat the skin also so you can get the most advantages of the apple.
I hope I have revealed some information that explained why apples are so good. The huge benefits we covered are only a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. If you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. When you go shopping again, make sure you pick up some apples, their in the produce isle. You will notice that your overall health may significantly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rosemary fan potato and pork chop recipe. To make rosemary fan potato and pork chop you need 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rosemary fan potato and pork chop:
- Prepare 4 Potato
- Take 1/2 cup Butter
- Provide 1/2 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Pepper
- You need 1 tsp Crushed rosemary
- Prepare 5 small boneless thin Pork chops
- Use 2 tsp Paprika
- Provide 1 tsp Salt
- Get 1 tsp Pepper
- Prepare 2 tsp Crushed rosemary
- Take 1/2 tsp Garlic
- Use 1 tsp Flour
Instructions to make Rosemary fan potato and pork chop:
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Wash and dry hands.
- Rinse dirt off potatos.
- Fan your potatos by placing two chop.stix (pens will work if you have none.) On each side of potato. Usong your sticks as a guide to not cut threw all the way, make thin wedges.
- Make sure to wash excess starch from crevices. For starch will stick not fan out.
- In a small sauce pan melt butter along with salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Place potatos in baking dish. Cover with foil for about 30minutes. For the remainig 30mintues..uncover and finish cooking.
- Sprinkle with cheese and enjoy with some sour cream.
- For pork chops….
- In large skillet heat oil on med-high.
- In small mixing bowl combine all dry ingred. Mix well
- Sprinkle each side of chop evenly with dry mixture.
- Fry in oil five minutes eachside. Place on rack to drain excess oils.
If you find this Rosemary fan potato and pork chop recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.