Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Tikka Qeema recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tikka Qeema recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tikka Qeema recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to perform all of their own cooking. This is really excellent guidance. Sometimes, though, the last thing you choose is to have to cook a meal from scratch. Sometimes you just want to reach the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be plagued by guilt about slipping on your diet. This can be done because an abundance of the popular fast food destinations making the effort to make their menus healthier now. Here is how you can eat healthfully when you visit the drive through.
Choose a drive through depending on whether it has more healthy options available. Arby’s for example, does not provide burgers. You may eat roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads instead. While Wendy’s has offered hamburgers for decades, in addition they have plenty of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not many fast food spots are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried everything.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose fat is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a couple of good selections and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Once in a while, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you require. If you decide on healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tikka qeema recipe. To cook tikka qeema you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tikka Qeema:
- Provide 1/4 kg beef qeema
- Take 2.5 Tbs tikka masala
- Prepare 1 lemon juice
- Prepare 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Take 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- You need Oil
- Get 1 small onion chopped
- Prepare 2 Tbs Baisan
Instructions to make Tikka Qeema:
- Marinate Beef Qeema with tikka Masala, ginger garlic, chili powder(if you do not want to add, don’t add as I like slightly spicy, so add according to your taste) and lemon juice with little bit oil and leave it for 1 to 2 hours
- Cut onions and pour oil in pot. Heat up the oil and add onions. Do not not make it brown just make it soft.
- On the other side take a pan and roast baisan for a min.
- Add marinated beef weema in onions and fry for 2 mins on high flame and them add roasted baisan, pour water to just make qeema cook. Cover with lid and make the flame slow.
- On the other stove take the coal and place it on fire.
- Once the qeema done, place a peel of onion or a bread slice on qeema put the burning coal and pour oil on the top. Before fumes come, cover the lid immediately so the bbq aroma stays there.
- Serve your tikka qeema with onions, green chutney and paratha or rumali chapati.
If you find this Tikka Qeema recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.