Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Frozen chicken tray bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Frozen chicken tray bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to this. But at times the last thing you wish to do is make a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There is simply no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This may be possible because an abundance of the popular fast food destinations making the effort to make their menus healthy now. Here is how you can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Choose the drive through depending on if it has better options available. Arby’s for example, isn’t going to serve burgers. Instead, your choices consist of roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, obviously, is known for its square burgers, but the menu there has a considerable amount of healthy choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not all fast food spots are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Traditional logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and shed pounds is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a couple of good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to frozen chicken tray bake recipe. To cook frozen chicken tray bake you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Frozen chicken tray bake:
- Take kosher salt
- Provide ground black pepper
- You need Italian seasoning
- Take hot paprika
- Take sage
- Use chicken leg quarters, bone-in and skin-on
- You need Extra virgin olive oil
- You need medium carrots, peeled and cut into 1/4 in. slices
- Prepare frozen peas
Steps to make Frozen chicken tray bake:
- Combine the salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, paprika and sage in a small bowl. Pull the frozen chicken pieces apart and rub them down with olive oil, then sprinkle on the seasoning mix until each quarter is well covered.
- Put the chicken in a baking tray and cover with foil, then put it in an oven set to 350 F (no need to preheat). Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Take off the foil and continue baking the chicken uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Remove the chicken to a plate. Add the carrots and peas to the tray and toss them in the drippings. Scrape up any chicken bits stuck to the tray. Spread the veg into a single layer and lay the chicken quarters on top. Put it back in the oven for a final 30 minutes, then serve.
If you find this Frozen chicken tray bake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.