Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Eggplant and Meatball Lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Eggplant and Meatball Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant and Meatball Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Massive Advantages To Improve Your Health.
I am certain you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? Many individuals have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This particular thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be sharing that with you here.
Additionally, you will be able to possess a healthier heart by eating apples. More than likely you know that apples have fiber, and that, as well as some of the various other components of apples can promote heart health. You might also be surprised to discover that another way apples can assist your heart is by lowering cholesterol. Of course to get all the benefits from apples you should know that most of the benefits can be located in the apples skin. The reason why I point this out is because many men and women will peel an apple before eating it and that’s actually a very bad thing as you are removing a lot of the nutritional value.
I really hope I have revealed some information that defined why apples are so healthy for you. The advantages we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. Every one of the benefits would take us too long to include in this article, but the information is out there. I hope that the next time you go to the supermarket you wind up getting plenty of apples. These apples could end up helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant and meatball lasagna recipe. To make eggplant and meatball lasagna you need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Eggplant and Meatball Lasagna:
- Prepare Eggplant pasta replacement
- Prepare 2 medium sized aubergine/ eggplants
- Get As needed salt
- Use As needed extra virgin olive oil
- Get Meatballs and sauce
- Use 1-1/2 pound beef meatballs
- Provide 32 ounces Mids Italian sausage pasta sauce
- You need 1/4 cup water to get and use all the sauce out of jar
- You need 3 tablespoons concentrated tomato paste
- Take 1-1/2 cups pesto see my recipe walnut pesto
- Get 2/3 pound ground sirloin
- You need 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Prepare 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- You need To taste salt
- Provide To taste ground white pepper
- Provide Cheese
- Use 2 cups extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded divided
Instructions to make Eggplant and Meatball Lasagna:
- Peel the eggplant and cut one side to make flat surface. This will stabilize your eggplant when you slice it. Slice the eggplant thinly.
- Now salt the eggplant slices on both sides set in a bowl to drain the liquids. Doing this take all or most of the bitterness out of the eggplant slices. After an hour drain the liquids off and they are ready to use. The last picture on this step is the bitter liquids pulled out by the salt. I had about 1/2 cup total, on second draining.
- Cut the meatballs in half set aside. I usually keep meatballs in my freezer. See any of my recipes for meatballs. Shred the cheese, and set aside. When you pour the Mid's sauce in add a little water to the jar to get the rest out of jar.
- Preheat oven to 400°Fahrenheit heat the meatballs in a good sized pan. When browned remove and set aside. Add the Mids Italian sausage sauce to the pan then put in the ground sirloin. Bring to a simmer 20 minutes and stir in the tomato paste. Add the parmesan cheese. Stir in well.
- Add the olive oil to the eggplant. Cook on a cooking surface. Turn as needed. In a baking pan add some of the eggplant. I used a spring form pan.
- Add some of the meatballs cut side down. Cover the meatballs with half the sauce. Now add the pesto on top of sauce.
- Repeat the the same layers except you shouldn't have pesto on second layer. Add the shredded cheese on top. Put into the oven for 45 minutes.
- Take out of oven and let rest 15 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!
If you find this Eggplant and Meatball Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.