Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Beef Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Beef Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about improving your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is literally very true. Now and then, though, you definitely do not wish to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just wish to reach the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be plagued by guilt about slipping on your diet. This may be possible because plenty of the popular fast food destinations are attempting to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food spot.
Your beverage ought to be water or juice or milk. When you consume a big soft drink you are adding a whole bunch of empty calories to your day. Usually a single serving of soft drinks should be eight ounces big. Those eight ounces tend to be at least 100 calories and close to ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soda is almost always a minimum of twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. Choosing a soft drink as your beverage increases your calorie ingestion by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Milk, fruit juices and also plain water are much healthier options.
Standard logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make good choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you require. When you select healthy menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy beef biryani recipe. To make spicy beef biryani you need 33 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Beef Biryani:
- Use Ingredients
- Use 1 cup Oil
- Take Onion 2 sliced
- Get 2 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Use Haldi powder half tsp
- Use 1 kg Beef
- You need Red Chilli Powder 2 & ½ tbsp
- Prepare 2 tbsp. Coriander Powder
- Take 1 tbsp Garam Masala
- Provide 2 tbsp Red chilli crushes
- Use 1 tbsp White jeera
- Get Salt as your taste
- Take 1 cup Yoghurt
- Get Mint leaves 4-5 tbsp
- Prepare 2 glasses Water
- Use Mint leaves 4-6 tbsp
- Take Rice Ingredients
- Provide 1 Black cardomon,2 cinnamon stick, 2 star anise,
- Get Garam Masala Whole (3 green cardomon,
- Provide 5 long, 2bay leaf)
- Take Mint Leaves 3-4 tbsp
- Get 1 kg Rice
- Use Salt as your taste
- Provide Tomatoes 2 chopped
- Get 18-20 Green chilli
- Take Mint leaves 5-6 tbsp
- Use Boiled Aloo (Potato)
- Prepare 1 tsp Jaifel jawatri powder
- Get Food Colour Orange colour
- You need 1 tbsp Kehwra
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Sugar
- Prepare Mint leave & Fry Onion
- Use 3-4 tbsp Oil
Instructions to make Spicy Beef Biryani:
- Take a Cooking pot add oil & onion and cook until onion become golden brown then take out half onion in other plate. Then add ginger garlic paste and haldi powder and then cook 2 mins atleast. Then add beef & cook 4-5 mins.
- Then add Red Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder, Garam Masala, Red chilli crushes, White jeera, Salt as your taste, Yoghurt,tomato, Mint leaves, Water. Then Cover it to cook until meat tender.
- In other pot take a oil and add whole Garam Masala Whole (3 green cardamoms, 1 Black cardamom, 2 cinnamon stick, 2 star anise, 5 long, - 2bay leaf) and cook light brown and add rice, Salt, and add 4 glass water and cover it wait until cook the rice
- When Rice cooked full done when water become dry then separate half rice add the meat gravy again add half rice in this gravy and sprinkles the food colour, add few drope of rose water,add fry onions drain, jaifel jawatri, cardomon powder and add 3 spoon oil, add half tspn sugar and cover it to
- Cook at low flame for 10 mins (Dum per pakein 10 mins ke liye) - Spicy Beef Biryani Is Ready.
If you find this Spicy Beef Biryani recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.