Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sticky Apple Toffee Pudding recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sticky Apple Toffee Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sticky Apple Toffee Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to perform all of their own cooking. There’s some benefit to this. Once in a while, though, you definitely do not need to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes almost all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is zero reason that you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because most popular fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how to eat healthfully when you hit the drive through.
Focus on the sides. Not that long ago, the only real side dish item available at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have increased their choices. There are many salads out there now. You could also choose Chili. Baked potatoes can even be ordered. You could get fruit. There are so many selections that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” make an effort to create a meal consisting of side dishes. This makes it possible for you to keep your calorie count low and lessen your fat intake.
Logic claims that one of the best ways to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make good choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Once in a while, allowing someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. When you want wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sticky apple toffee pudding recipe. To make sticky apple toffee pudding you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sticky Apple Toffee Pudding:
- Prepare 1 - 2 tbsps Brown sugar
- Provide 3 - 4 tbsps Butter
- Get 2 tbsps Maple sugar
- Provide For pudding
- Provide 3 - 5 tbsps Butter
- Take 5 tbsps Brown sugar
- Get 2 tbsps Caramel sauce
- Use 2 Eggs
- Get 1/2 cup Flour
- Use 5 - 6 tbsps Milk
- You need 2 tsps vanilla extract
- Get 1 tsp Baking powder
- Take 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Take 1/2 cup Apples chopped peeled
- Use 1 tsp cinnamon powder
Instructions to make Sticky Apple Toffee Pudding:
- In a mug or microwave safe bowl, add the sticky mixture that is grease with butter, then add melted butter 2 tbsp, brown sugar and maple syrup.
- Then in bowl, cream the butter with the sugar, and add the milk and vanilla essence.
- Sift through flour with the baking powder and soda and a pinch salt.
- Add to the bowl and mix well.Add the beaten eggs.
- Mix the apples withe the cinnamon and add to the mix.
- Now pour into the mug or bowl with the toffewe mix on base, and then microw it for 3-4 mins.
- Then leave to cool. Turn over onto a serving plate. Garnish with desired chopped nuts.
If you find this Sticky Apple Toffee Pudding recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.