Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Linguine Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Linguine Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to perform all of their own cooking. There’s some worth to that. But occasionally the last thing you wish to do is put together a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is zero reason that you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because a lot of the famous fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how to eat healthy when you hit the drive through.
Visit a drive through at a place which has made it a practice to supply healthier options to people. Arby’s as an example, doesn’t offer burgers. Alternatively it is possible to pick from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and various healthier items. Wendy’s, not surprisingly, is known for its square burgers, nevertheless the menu there has lots of healthy choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not every thing is McDonalds using its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly unfit items.
Logic says that one the simplest way to stay healthy is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a number of good selections and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. At times what you require most is just to have another person do the cooking. When you choose healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable linguine soup recipe. You can have vegetable linguine soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable Linguine Soup:
- Get 1 cup carrot,roughly chopped
- Get 1 small potato,roughly chopped
- Prepare 1/2 cup sweet potato,roughly chopped
- Prepare 2 tomatoes,roughly chopped
- Get 1/4 of medium sized onion
- Take 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp of sweet corn
- Get 3 tablespoons olive oil
- You need 2 cloves garlic
- You need 1/4 cup green peas
- Provide salt as per required
- Use 1/4 pound linguine
- Use 1/4 cup grated cheese
- Prepare 1/4 tsp black pepper,fresh-ground
- Provide Pinch red-chilli flakes (optional)
Steps to make Vegetable Linguine Soup:
- In a pressure cooker, add all the veggies(carrot,potato,tomatoes,sweet potato,sweet corn),onion and little salt along with 4 cups of water.Cook for 3 whistle or until the veggies are cooked well.
- Allow the pressure to release naturally and let it cool down completely.
- Once its cooled add the veggies to blender with little vegetable stock from the cooker.Blend to a smooth puree.
- In heavy bottom pan,heat olive oil and add the finely chopped garlic.Then add 1/4 cup of green peas,2 tbsp of sweet corn and saute for 2-3 mins.
- Then add the blended puree to the pan.Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 mins by partially covered and stirring occasionally.
- Add the linguine, red chilli flakes and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is done, 15 to 20 minutes longer.
- Check for salt and stir the black pepper into the soup.Top each serving with some of the grated cheese and enjoy.
If you find this Vegetable Linguine Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.