Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Apple Cake with a Dutch touch recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Cake with a Dutch touch recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Good With Regard To Your Health.
More than likely you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? This is a thing that many individuals live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be revealing that with you here.
Cornell University had a study on the impact apples have on your brain. While carrying out their study they discovered that, quercetin, which is located in apples assists in maintaining healthier brain cells. Meaning by eating apples it is possible to reduce the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
And now you know why men and women tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. The advantages we covered are only a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. Should you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. When you go shopping again, be sure to buy some apples, their in the produce isle. These apples could lead to helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple cake with a dutch touch recipe. To make apple cake with a dutch touch you need 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Apple Cake with a Dutch touch:
- Prepare 100 grams (dark) raw sugar
- Prepare 1 satchet vanilla sugar
- Provide 125 cream butter
- Prepare 2 eggs
- You need 125 grams flower (if self-raising flower, skip the baking powder)
- Use 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon salt
- You need 2-3 good-sized apples (fresh-sour like Goudreinet/Golden Reinette)
- Provide some normal sugar and cinnamon
- Provide 20-23 cm springform
- Use optional :
- Prepare 1/2 lemon for the apples (some juice and the grated peel)
- Take 1/2 teaspoon 'speculaas spices' or cinnamon for the dough
Instructions to make Apple Cake with a Dutch touch:
- Preheat your oven at 180 degrees celsius
- Soften the butter till almost liquid in a pan or microwave and put in a large round bowl suitable for mixing
- Add the dark sugar with the vanilla sugar and mix smooth
- Add the eggs one by one and mix smooth, if possible electrical
- Mix the flower with the baking powder and salt (if you use the cinnamon or speculaas spices, mix them in now), then use a sieve to sieve it over the rest of the ingredients in the bowl
- Now use a spatula to manually fold and mix it in together smooth
- Peel the apples, remove the core and cut into pieces (if you use the lemon sprinkle the juice and grated peel over the apple)
- Grease the whole inside of the springform with butter and add some flower. Move the springform around so the flower shortly has touched the butter surface and sticks all around
- Add the dough to the springform and try to make an even layer that touches the edges using the spatula or another suitable tool
- Add the pieces of apple as one layer on top of the dough but make sure there is a 1cm free space all around the edges
- Sprinkle a little normal sugar with cinnamon over the apples
- Put in the pre-heated oven for 35 minutes
- Let it cool down for 5 minutes, then remove spring
- Ready to eat after another 40-50 minutes of cooling down
- If you can manage to keep it longer than a day, put in fridge
If you find this Apple Cake with a Dutch touch recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.