Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
So simple and delicious!!! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Fantastic With Regard To Your Health.
I am sure you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? Many men and women have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This idea is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. You will be pleased to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
While everybody knows that consuming plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to ensure your body gets all the nutrition it needs, why are apples pushed so much? Well lets check out the vitamins and minerals that you can discover in just one apple. Apples consist of, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all are good for your health, but there will also be many more healthy minerals in apples. And you’ll also find vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and various other trace vitamins.
I really hope I have revealed some information that explained why apples are so good. In the following paragraphs we just discussed some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All of the benefits would take us too long to include in this post, however the information is out there. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to buy quite a few apples, their in the produce department. You will notice that your overall health can significantly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken drum with potato and vegetable | so simple and delicious!!! recipe. To make baked chicken drum with potato and vegetable Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!!:
- You need 600 gr chicken drum
- Use 2 tbsp mixture of garlic paste & onion paste (can be replaced with powder)
- Take 2 tbsp Paprika powder
- Take 1 tbsp honey
- You need 1 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 1/4 Lemon
- Take Oregano, parsley, rosemary, thyme, Black pepper, turmeric powder, chili powder, curry powder (I use 1/2 tsp each of them)
- Prepare 1 pinch nutmeg
- Take to taste Salt
- Get 250 gr potatoes (medium size, cut into 4)
- Take 1/2 Paprika, 1 spring onion, 1 onion, 1/2 zucchini, 1 carrot (cut all the vegetables into bite size pieces)
Instructions to make Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!!:
- Preheat your oven into 200 degree Celcius.
- Score the top of the chicken in a few places with a sharp knife, so that all spices can be absorbed perfectly.
- In a bowl, mix all the spices, lemon, honey, olive oil, and salt. Once your marinade is combined, add the chicken, and make sure its well coated.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish.
- After all chicken are placed in a baking dish, add vegetable and potatoes in to the bowl, and coat it with the rest of the marinade.
- Place the vegetable and potatoes around the chicken in the same baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes with 200 degree Celcius, or until the chicken are cooked well.
- Check the video how did I make this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/UHuTZeynoQw
If you find this Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!! recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.