Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect TERIYAKI Chicken Drumstick and DAIKON radish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to TERIYAKI Chicken Drumstick and DAIKON radish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to perform all of their own cooking. This is actually very true. From time to time, though, you absolutely do not need to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes just about all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There is zero reason you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are capable of doing this because lots of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food restaurant.
Go with the side dishes. Not that long ago, the sole side dish item offered by a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now lots of the fast food choices have been widened a great deal. Now you may get a variety of salads. Chili is definitely yet another option. You can get baked potatoes. You can get fruit. There are so many options that you can choose that do not force you to eat foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” try to create a meal consisting of side dishes. This makes it possible for you to keep your calorie count low and lower your fat intake.
Basic logic states that the simplest way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make beneficial choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes what you need is to let someone else make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki chicken drumstick and daikon radish recipe. You can cook teriyaki chicken drumstick and daikon radish using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook TERIYAKI Chicken Drumstick and DAIKON radish:
- Take 1/3 DAIKON radish (about 150g)
- You need 8 Chicken Drumstick (about 500g)
- Take 3 cup Water
- Prepare 3 Tbsp KOIKUCHI Soy Sauce
- Get 2 Tbsp Sugar
- Provide 2 Tbsp MIRIN (Sweet Sake)
- Prepare 1 inch piece ginger root
Steps to make TERIYAKI Chicken Drumstick and DAIKON radish:
- Peel and Cut DAIKON in round slices or if it's big, cut it in half moon. Put the DAIKON and add just enough water to cover it in a large pot. Bring it to the boil.
- When Daikon cooked, Add chicken lightly in boiled water. Drain water.
- Place 3 cups of water, sugar, soy sauce, MIRIN, Chicken, Daikon and, sliced ginger in the pot. Bring it to the boil and reduce heat to medium low and let simmer for about 20 to 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked and sauce has thickened.
- It tastes even better in the next day!
If you find this TERIYAKI Chicken Drumstick and DAIKON radish recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.