Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegetarian Hayashi Rice with Tons of Mushrooms recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetarian Hayashi Rice with Tons of Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Hayashi Rice with Tons of Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Simple Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV plus in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? This is a thing that many men and women live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This concept is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. You will be pleased to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
At this stage we are going to show you the reason why these minerals and vitamins are important to good health. You may or may not be aware that apples may actually help reduce risks of various cancers, and that is due to all the things in apples. Some of the cancers that apples can help evade are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. That point on its own should be enough to make sure people are eating at least one apple a day.
I really hope I have revealed some information that revealed why apples are so good. The one thing you should realize is that we only discussed a portion of the benefits of eating apples. All the benefits would take us to much time to include in this post, but the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples when you go to the grocery store. You will see that your overall health can greatly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian hayashi rice with tons of mushrooms recipe. You can have vegetarian hayashi rice with tons of mushrooms using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetarian Hayashi Rice with Tons of Mushrooms:
- Get Onion
- Prepare Shimeji mushrooms
- Get mushroom
- Take Maitake mushrooms (or any kind of mushrooms)
- Take Canned tomatoes (cut or whole)
- Use Water
- Take Vegetarian soup stock
- Provide ■Red wine
- Take ■Tomato ketchup
- Get ■Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce
- You need ■Honey
- Get ■Salt
- Get ■Pepper
- Take Katakuriko
Instructions to make Vegetarian Hayashi Rice with Tons of Mushrooms:
- Preparations: Peel and thinly slice the onion. Separate the shimeji and maitake mushrooms into bite sizes. Also slice the mushrooms.
- Stir-fry the onion in a frying pan. Once softened and nicely browned, add all of the mushrooms and stir-fry until everything is evenly cooked.
- Turn the heat off. Transfer the cooked mixture into a pot. Add 300 ml water and the soup stock. I used a vegetarian soup stock.
- Turn the heat on. When the mixture comes to a boil, add the canned tomatoes. If you're using whole tomatoes, hull them before them and mash before adding them to the pot.
- When it boils again, add all the ■ ingredients. Taste and season accordingly.
- Stir occasionally to prevent burning. Simmer for 15-20 minutes. To finalize, dissolve 1 teaspoon katakuriko in the same amount of water, then add this mixture into the pot and stir.
- It's ready to eat once it's thickened nicely. Turn the heat off, cover the pot and let it rest. The stew will reduce a bit and the flavor will improve even more.
If you find this Vegetarian Hayashi Rice with Tons of Mushrooms recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.