Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Spicy ground meat with vegetables recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy ground meat with vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy ground meat with vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Simple Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
More than likely you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? This is something which many individuals live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This concept is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In this post we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
I am certain you know that fruits and vegetables will supply you with many of the vitamins you have to have to stay healthy, and apples are usually the item that most people have in their houses, but why? Well lets have a look at the vitamins and minerals that you could find in just one apple. Several of the major minerals that you will come across in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, along with other trace minerals. Needless to say vitamins are additionally extremely important for your health and wellbeing and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote health.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The huge benefits we covered are only a few of the benefits that eating apples can provide. All the benefits would take us to much time to include in this article, however the information is out there. I really hope that the the very next time you go to the food store you end up getting plenty of apples. These apples can certainly end up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy ground meat with vegetables recipe. You can have spicy ground meat with vegetables using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy ground meat with vegetables:
- You need ———————meat———————-
- Provide 1-1/3 pound ground meat i used beef
- Prepare 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Provide 1-1/2 tablespoon Gochujang/ chili pepper paste
- Prepare 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Use 1/2 cup raisins
- Use 1/2 cup sliced olives
- Provide 1/2 cup honey
- Take 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Get 1/4 teaspoon white pepper powder
- You need 1/3 cup raisins
- Take 1 tablespoon hot chili oil
- Get 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- Take 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Take —————-vegtables————————–
- Provide 1 onion chopped
- Prepare 2 tablespoons butter and/ or bacon drippings
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Provide 2 pounds mixed vegetables, i used broccoli, cauliflower,and carrot mix
- You need ———————-sauce———————
- Take 1 cup buttermilk, the soured kind
- You need 1 cup plain yogurt
- Take 1 / cup grated parmesan cheese
- Provide 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Steps to make Spicy ground meat with vegetables:
- In a deep pan, heat chili oil.
- Add all the meat ingredients and brown stirring occasionally. Drain the meat and set aside.
- Add butter and or bacon drippings to a pan, heat. Add vegetables and cook covered, for 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- When done set aside
- Add milk and yogurt to the meat mixture mixing well. stirring in the cheeses.
- Add vegetables to a plate in the center. add meat sauce to the vegetables
- Serve i hope you enjoy!
If you find this Spicy ground meat with vegetables recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.