Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Southwestern Patty Melts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Southwestern Patty Melts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Basic Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV and in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? You may know men and women that live by this and also request that their children live by this rule as well. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they don’t know why. In this article we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
So what can all these minerals and vitamins do for the actual overall health of your body. You may or may not be aware that apples can actually reduce risks of different cancers, and that is due to all the things in apples. By eating apples you could reduce your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. I am not sure about you however, when I read that I went out and got a whole bag of apples.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that revealed why apples are so good. Something you should recognize is that we only mentioned a handful of the benefits of eating apples. In the event you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the very next time you go to the store. You will see that your overall health can greatly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's southwestern patty melts recipe. You can have mike's southwestern patty melts using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Southwestern Patty Melts:
- Prepare ● For The Breads
- Take 4 Slices Fresh Thick Slices Russian Rye Bread [slightly toasted]
- Provide ● For The Cheeses
- Prepare 4 Slices Swiss Cheese
- Get 4 Slices Provolone Cheese
- Prepare ● For The Proteins
- Provide 2 (10 oz) 80/20 Beef Patties
- Get ● For The Vegetable/Burger Seasonings & Herbs
- You need 1/2 Cup Fresh Cilantro Leaves [put in with vegetables]
- You need 1 Packet Lipton Onion Soup [to be pressed on to your patties]
- Get to taste Fresh Ground Black Pepper [on vegetables]
- Provide to taste Granulated Garlic Powder [on vegetables]
- Take to taste Granulated Onion Powder [on vegetables]
- Provide ● For The Vegetables [all to be deseeded, julienned & sauteed]
- Get 2 LG Sweet Viadalia Onions
- Provide 1 Medium Green Bell Pepper
- Use 1 Medium Red Bell Pepper
- Take 1 Medium Orange Bell Pepper
- Provide 1 Medium Yellow Bell Pepper
- Provide 2 Cups Thick Sliced Mushrooms
- Use 1 EX LG Jalapeno Pepper
- Take ● For The Oils [for frying vegetables]
- Use as needed Garlic Olive Oil
- You need as needed Salted Butter
- Get ● For The Sides
- Prepare Mustard
Steps to make Mike's Southwestern Patty Melts:
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need. Butter, herbs and spices not pictured.
- Saute your vegetables in butter and garlic olive oil as needed.
- Add your mushrooms once vegetables are slightly translucent.
- Your Lipton coated 10 oz patties and both cheeses pictured.
- Add your coated patty to the center of your peppers and mushrooms and fry until done
- Add all four of your cheeses, cover and steam
- Serve with plain dry rye bread crispy steak fries. Don't worry about any dryness. The juices from your burger and your veggies will more than take care of that! Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's Southwestern Patty Melts recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.