Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Ground Turkey Italian Veggie Bake with Baby Yellow Potatoes Or Cauliflower recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ground Turkey Italian Veggie Bake with Baby Yellow Potatoes Or Cauliflower recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ground Turkey Italian Veggie Bake with Baby Yellow Potatoes Or Cauliflower recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to do all of their own cooking. There’s some value to this. But at times the last thing you would like to do is make a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is because most popular fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how one can find healthy food at the drive through.
Concentrate on the sides. It wasn’t too long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish selection at a restaurant. Today the vast majority of the most popular fast food franchises have enhanced their offerings. Now you can get a range of salads. You could get chili. You might get baked potatoes. Fruit is usually offered. There are a lot of possibilities that don’t include eating one thing deep fried. When you order your supper through a drive through window, opt for side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. When you are doing this you can keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Logic says that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make good choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. At times what you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. If you ultimately choose healthy products, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ground turkey italian veggie bake with baby yellow potatoes or cauliflower recipe. You can have ground turkey italian veggie bake with baby yellow potatoes or cauliflower using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ground Turkey Italian Veggie Bake with Baby Yellow Potatoes Or Cauliflower:
- You need 1 lb ground turkey or beef
- Take 1 organic green beans
- Get 1/2 cup diced green peppers
- Prepare 1 cup organic diced tomatoes
- Provide 3/4 cup sliced black olives
- Provide 495 grams baby yellow potatoes
- You need 1/2 cup diced mushrooms
- Take 6 tbsp tomato paste
- Use 2 tbsp reduced fat cream cheese
- Provide 1 cup low fat mozzarella cheese
- Get 1 salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 rosemary
- Provide 1 italian seasoning
- Provide 1 oregano
- You need 1 basil
- Take 1 tbsp olive oil
Instructions to make Ground Turkey Italian Veggie Bake with Baby Yellow Potatoes Or Cauliflower:
- Preheat oven to 325
- Cook ground turkey in olive oil.
- In a small pot heat green beans and baby potatoes or cauliflower to soften. (Organic green beans can be stiff)
- When ground turkey is done add diced tomatoes and tomato paste mixing with turkey.
- Add green peppers, olives, mushrooms, seasonings except salt and pepper.
- Add cream cheese and 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese to the ground turkey mixture.
- Drain green beans and cut potatoes/cauliflower into smaller chunks. Place in oiled baking dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add turkey/veggie mixture on top of green beans.
- Add remaining 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese. Bake for 30 minutes.
If you find this Ground Turkey Italian Veggie Bake with Baby Yellow Potatoes Or Cauliflower recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.