Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best 🍌Banana Pudding Popcorn🍌 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🍌Banana Pudding Popcorn🍌 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Good With Regard To Your Health.
Everyone has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this actually a true statement. You might know men and women that live by this and also demand that their children live by this principle as well. This specific thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be sharing that with you here.
Your heart is an additional thing that can be helped when you eat apples. More than likely you know that apples have fiber, and that, and some of the various other substances of apples can promote heart health. These ingredients can even help to reduce your cholesterol, which is also great for promoting heart health. One thing you should realize is that many of the ingredients for a healthier heart are located in the skin of the apple. The reason I point this out is simply because many individuals will peel an apple before eating it and that’s actually a bad thing as you are getting rid of a lot of the nutritional value.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The advantages we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. In the event you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the next time you go to supermarkets. These apples can wind up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 🍌banana pudding popcorn🍌 recipe. To make 🍌banana pudding popcorn🍌 you only need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare 🍌Banana Pudding Popcorn🍌:
- Take about 1/2 c. popcorn kernels, popped
- You need 1 sm. pkg. banana cream instant pudding, halved
- Prepare 5-6 squares from a brick of white chocolate bark, melted
- Get 1-2 c. mini marshmallows or as desired
- Provide 1-1.5 c. crushed Nilla wafers
Instructions to make 🍌Banana Pudding Popcorn🍌:
- 🍌Pop your popcorn kernels of course. (I prefer air popped)
- 🍌Melt your white chocolate in the microwave for about 1 minute, check to see if its thoroughly melted, if not microwave a few more seconds at a time, stirring in between until melted completely. Add half of your instant pudding powder, mix well and smush any lumps and stir till smooth, although it will be slightly grainy.
- 🍌Pour over popcorn and gently fold and stir until well coated.
- 🍌Gradually fold and stir in marshmallows and crushed nilla wafers, so that they stick to the popcorn.
- 🍌Add in the last half of the dry pudding mix, this will not only give more of a banana flavor, but will also aid in breaking it apart after the chocolate sets and seems to help it set quicker as well.
- 🍌Pour onto a waxed paper lined baking sheet, and place in the fridge for 5-10 minutes to set the white chocolate.
- 🍌Take it out, break it apart into small pieces, (if needed, I didn't need to break mine, mine came out pretty much just as dry popcorn does) and get your inner monkey on, aka devour this stuff!!! LoL And trust me, you will…..actually you may wanna make an extra batch…or two…🍌🍌
If you find this 🍌Banana Pudding Popcorn🍌 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.