Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey And Asparagus Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey And Asparagus Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Simple Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV as well as in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? Many men and women have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not know why. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
In accordance with another study, apples can also have good results on your brain. They learned that one of the ingredients in apples called quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. Which means that by eating apples you can decrease the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The one thing you should realize is that we only mentioned a portion of the benefits of eating apples. It is possible to discover many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. I really hope that the the very next time you go to the grocery store you wind up getting plenty of apples. It can definitely help your health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey and asparagus soup recipe. To cook turkey and asparagus soup you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Turkey And Asparagus Soup:
- Take leftover Asparagus tips and or asparagus'es (a good amount)
- Provide leftover mashed/boiled potatoes
- Provide leftover broccoli
- Take leftover turkey meat
- Take leftover snowpeas
- Prepare 1 can white beans
- Get leftover mashed parsnips
- You need water
- You need salt
- Provide fresh ground black pepper
- Provide 1 chicken stock cube
- You need Any leftover turkey/chicken carcasses and or pork and beef bones
Instructions to make Turkey And Asparagus Soup:
- There's no set way of doing this recipe. However I do suggest using the asparagus for the base of the soup.
- Bring the bones to the boil for about 15-20 minutes with the chicken stock cube, a pinch of salt and with plenty of water. Reduce the liquid to a broth like consistency, stirring occasionally.
- When done strain the liquid into another pot using a sieve. Be careful not to burn yourself.
- Add whatever vegetables you want to the pot including any mashed or already cooked, and bring to the boil. This will take 15-20 minutes depending on the size of your vegetables and whether they are cooked or not. It does not matter whether you slightly over cook the vegetables.
- When the vegetables are cooked using an electric food processor, pulse until the vegetables have turned into a thick creamy consistency.
- Return to the pot and add a pinch of black pepper and salt to taste if needs be.
- In the meantime add the remaining vegetables, you want to leave whole. I would suggest adding vegetables that are already cooked. I used frozen peas, broccoli, I also added the can of beans and Turkey meat and let it simmer for a further 10 or so minutes on a low to medium heat stirring occasionally.
- When done let it rest for 10 minutes. Check the seasoning and serve.
If you find this Turkey And Asparagus Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.