Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Potato Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Potato Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some value to that. But sometimes the last thing you would like to do is make a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be plagued by guilt about slipping on your diet. This can be done because lots of the popular fast food spots are attempting to make their menus better now. Here is how you can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Pick out a drive through at a restaurant which is known for catering to people with healthy palates. For example, Arby’s does not provide hamburgers. As an alternative it is possible to pick from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and various healthier items. Wendy’s, although no stranger to the hamburger, additionally includes plenty of other meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not many fast food spots are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every little thing.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and shed pounds is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a few good decisions and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need is to let someone else make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken potato bake recipe. You can have chicken potato bake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Potato Bake:
- Take 2 1/2 lbs breast cubed chicken
- Prepare 3 oz. Bacon bits
- Prepare 1 (22 oz.) jar alfredo sauce
- Provide 2 1/2 cubed yellow gold potatoes
- Use 1 (15 oz.) Italian dressing
- You need 1 onion, diced
Steps to make Chicken Potato Bake:
- Marinate cubed chicken for 2 hrs using 1/2 of a bottle of Italian dressing.
- Melt 3 sticks of butter in 13×9 pan. Add cubed potatoes in butter.
- Saute diced onions and 3 oz of bacon bits in separate skillet til golden brown.
- Add the onion mixture to potatoes. Pour the second half of the bottle over the potatoes.Bake for 1 hr at 425.
- Drain left over butter. Add chicken mixture to the potatoes and bake for 45 minutes.
- Stir mixture together in pan. Spread the mixture evenly out in the pan.
- Then drizzle the 22 oz jar of alfredo sauce over the entire mixture. Sprinkle 4 oz of shredded mozzarella and provolone cheese. Sprinkle 1 oz of bacon bits. Return to oven to bake 15 minutes. Then broil on high for a few minutes to brown the cheese. Let sit for 20 minutes and enjoy. Serve salad and garlic bread. Enjoy.
If you find this Chicken Potato Bake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.