Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Spicy Latin-Inspired Shrimp in Tomato Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Latin-Inspired Shrimp in Tomato Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Latin-Inspired Shrimp in Tomato Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Massive Advantages To Improve Your Health.
Everybody has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this really a true statement. This is something which many individuals live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This specific thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. You will be pleased to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
You will also be able to have a much healthier heart by eating apples. I am sure you know that apples have fiber, and that, and also some of the other substances of apples can promote heart health. You might also be surprised to find out that another way apples can help your heart is by lowering cholesterol. Obviously to get all the benefits from apples it is important to know that most of the benefits can be located in the apples skin. The main reason I point this out is because many individuals will peel an apple before eating it and that’s actually a bad thing as you are removing a lot of the nutritional value.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you know why. In the following paragraphs we just covered several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. If you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. When you go shopping again, make sure you buy some apples, their in the produce department. These apples could end up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy latin-inspired shrimp in tomato sauce recipe. To make spicy latin-inspired shrimp in tomato sauce you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Latin-Inspired Shrimp in Tomato Sauce:
- Take 1 Tablespoon oil
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon butter
- Prepare 1/2 a mediun onion, minced
- Get 1/2 a bell pepper, minced (I prefer red/yellow/orange to green because they're sweeter, but green works in a pinch.)
- Provide 4 cloves garlic, minced (about 2 Tablespoons)
- Get 1/4 cup chopped cilantro + more for garnish
- Get 1 packet Goya Sazón (Any kind - culantro, achiote, azafrán, etc. - will work fine in this dish.)
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- You need 1 cup tomato sauce
- You need 1/4 cup unsalted chicken stock or white wine
- Provide 1-2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Get 1/4 teaspoon salt to start
- Use 1.5 pounds large to jumbo shrimp that have been peeled and deveined, lightly salted
Instructions to make Spicy Latin-Inspired Shrimp in Tomato Sauce:
- In a large pan (at least 12") preheat the oil and butter on medium heat until all the butter is melted.
- Add onions, peppers, garlic, and cilantro, and sweat until onions are translucent.
- Stir in Goya packet and cayenne.
- Add tomato sauce, stock or wine, fresh lemon juice, and salt, stir to combine thoroughly, and bring to a gentle boil for a minute.
- Gently fold in shrimp and cook, covered, just until all shrimp are cooked through. If you need a little more salt, you can add it at this point. You'll know the shrimp are cooked through when they all just turn opaque, but don't cook too much longer after that or you'll lose that plump, juicy texture.
- Garnish with a little bit of chopped fresh cilantro and enjoy! :)
If you find this Spicy Latin-Inspired Shrimp in Tomato Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.