Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crispy Yakisoba Noodles with Thick Chinese Style An Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Yakisoba Noodles with Thick Chinese Style An Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Massive Benefits For Your Health.
I am certain you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? Many people have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This idea is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. You will be delighted to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
In accordance with another study, apples can also have great results on your brain. They discovered that one of the ingredients in apples known as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. Meaning by eating apples you can minimize the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you know why. In the following paragraphs we just discussed a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. It is possible to discover many more benefits with regard to your health when it comes to apples. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the very next time you go to the grocery store. You will find that your overall health can greatly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy yakisoba noodles with thick chinese style an sauce recipe. To cook crispy yakisoba noodles with thick chinese style an sauce you need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crispy Yakisoba Noodles with Thick Chinese Style An Sauce:
- Get 2 packs Chinese style noodles
- You need 1 Vegetables and proteins of your choice
- Provide see below: Examples
- Prepare 1 ) (Pork, shrimp or fish sausage
- Use 1 ) (Cabbage, onion, carrot, bell pepper
- You need 1 ) etc. (Tree ear mushrooms, baby corn, quail eggs
- Prepare see below: For the an sauce
- Provide 300 ml Water
- Take 1 tbsp Chicken soup stock granules
- You need 2 tsp Soy sauce
- Get 1 pinch Salt
- You need 1 dash Pepper
- Take 1 dash Sugar
- Provide 1 tsp Vinegar
- Take 2 tsp Oyster sauce
- You need 2 tbsp Katakuriko
- You need 1 Vegetable oil
- You need 1 Beni shouga red pickled ginger
Instructions to make Crispy Yakisoba Noodles with Thick Chinese Style An Sauce:
- Cut up all the vegetables and meat or other protein into bite-sized pieces. Combine all the seasoning ingredients.
- Start stir-frying, starting with the pork then the vegetables, with the tougher ones added first. When everything is cooked, add the seasoning ingredients and turn off the heat.
- In a separate frying pan add 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil, and spread the de-tangled noodles evenly over the bottom. Fry the noodles while pressing down on them with a spatula until the bottom is crispy. Turn and fry the other side.
- You'll need to fry the noodles over high heat for about 1 and a half to 2 minutes per side. When the noodles are browned and crispy, transfer to a serving plate.
- Put the mixture from Step 2 back on the heat. When it's bubbling lightly, add the katakuriko dissolved in twice the amount of water to thicken the sauce.
- Pour the sauce from Step 4 over the noodles. Add some beni-shouga red pickled ginger on top to taste and serve.
If you find this Crispy Yakisoba Noodles with Thick Chinese Style An Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.