Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shredded Mexican Chicken soup or Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shredded Mexican Chicken soup or Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to perform all of their own cooking. This is actually good information. But at times the last thing you would like to do is put together a whole meal for yourself and your family. Once in a while you just want to visit the drive through while you’re on your way home and complete the day. There is zero reason you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are capable of doing this because many of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can eat healthy when you reach the drive through.
Pick water, juice or maybe milk as a beverage. Drinking a large soft drink allows hundreds of empty fat laden calories into your diet. One portion of soda is eight ounces. That portion typically is made up of at the very least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soft drink is typically a minimum of twenty ounces. Usually, though, they may be 30 ounces. This means that just buying a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet. Water, fruit juice as well as milk, on the other hand, are much better choices.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While, usually, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let someone else produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shredded mexican chicken soup or tacos recipe. To make shredded mexican chicken soup or tacos you need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Shredded Mexican Chicken soup or Tacos:
- Provide 3 lb drumb sticks or thighs
- Use 1 onion
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup Salsa
- Provide 1 can chopped green chili
- Get 1 tsp salt and pepper
- Use 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp paprika
- Take 1/4 tsp cummin
- Take 1 jalapeno
- Prepare 1 can diced tomatos
- Get 1 can kidney beans. (drained and rinsed)
- Provide 1/2 can whole kernel corn drained
- Use 1 small bunch chopped fresh cilantro
- Use 1 Hot sauce to taste
Steps to make Shredded Mexican Chicken soup or Tacos:
- Thaw chicken
- Slice onion, chop and seed jalapeno, (leave seed if you like it spicy!) lay on the bottom of your crock pot or medium pot.
- In a small bowl combine dry seasoning and sprinkle over all the chicken
- Add chicken on top of onion
- Pour salsa, green chilli, beans and corn over chicken.
- Add about a 1/4 cup of water and turn to med-high in a crock pot. If cooking on stove turn to low. Cook for 4 hours or until chicken falls off the bone.
- Shred chicken and return to pot. if making soup add cilantro and bring to boil then turn down to simmer for five minutes. Stir frequently to help break down chicken.
- If making tacos drain chicken in strainer and serve on tortillas. Add shredded lettuce, avocado, fresh cilantro and lime.
- Add hot sauce
If you find this Shredded Mexican Chicken soup or Tacos recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.