Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Butternut squash Thai red curry soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Butternut squash Thai red curry soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut squash Thai red curry soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about improving your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually good information. Once in a while, though, you definitely do not want to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just wish to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be tormented by shame about slipping on your diet. This is because many of the well-known fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food restaurant.
Pick water, juice or milk as a beverage. Choosing a large soda as your beverage adds hundreds of unhealthy calories to your meal. Usually just one portion of soda pop is only eight ounces big. Those eight ounces tend to be at least 100 calories and about ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food fizzy drinks are a minimum of twenty ounces big. Usually, however, they may be 30 ounces. This means that just ordering a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet. It is much healthier to decide on milk, juice and also standard water.
Standard logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, for the most part, this is a good idea, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let other people make your dinner. If you decide on healthy items, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash thai red curry soup recipe. To make butternut squash thai red curry soup you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Butternut squash Thai red curry soup:
- You need 1/2 roasted butternut squash
- Prepare 1 big onion, thinking slice
- You need Leftover cauliflower and cabbage in the fridge
- Use Leftover red curry sauce (you can use 2 tbsp of red curry and 1 tin coconut milk£
- Prepare 1 tin coconut milk
- Take 1 cup water
- Use Roasted sweet potato diced
- Take 1 sweet potato
- Take 1 tsp curry powder
- Take Salt and pepper
- Use 1 tbsp cooking oil
Steps to make Butternut squash Thai red curry soup:
- Heat up saucepan medium heat, add vegetable cooking oil, then add onion in. Once your onion soften up add the cauliflower and cabbage in l. Let it cook for 10-15 min.
- Roast half of butternut squash in medium heat oven for 50 min. Scoop out your butternut meat and add that into to soup. Add thai red curry sauce and coconut milk in. Stir well.
- Use hand blend and blend everything until all lovely and smooth.
- Coated your sweet potato in curry powder, vegetable cooking oil and salt and pepper. Roast your sweet potato in oven for 15-20 until they cooked
- Serve up with a splash of cream or sour cream if prefer
If you find this Butternut squash Thai red curry soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.