Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Apple Turnovers ( made with Splenda) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Apple Turnovers ( made with Splenda) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Apple Turnovers ( made with Splenda) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Basic Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV and in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? Many individuals have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. You will even find that people in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they do not even know why. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be discussing that with you here.
You might have always been told to make sure that you are eating your fruit and veggies so you get your vitamins, but apples have been at the top of the list. The very first thing you should know is that apples have got more vitamins and minerals as compared to various other fruits.. With regards to the particular minerals that tend to be in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to name a few. Obviously vitamins are also essential for your health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote well being.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so good. The one thing you should realize is that we only mentioned a portion of the benefits of eating apples. You will be able to discover many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the next time you go to supermarkets. These apples can certainly lead to helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked apple turnovers ( made with splenda) recipe. You can cook baked apple turnovers ( made with splenda) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Apple Turnovers ( made with Splenda):
- Provide 4 Granny smith apples
- Prepare 1/3 cup water
- Prepare 1/4 cup splenda
- Get 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Prepare 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- You need 1 -15 ounce Refrigerated pie crusts
- Take 1 egg whites - lightly beaten
Instructions to make Baked Apple Turnovers ( made with Splenda):
- Cook apples and water in a medium sausepan over medium heat .Peel and slice apples . (FIRST). Covered stirring occasionally. Breaking up apples with back of spoon 10 -12 minutes. Or until Apples are a coarse puree.
- Add splenda and flour cook 2-3 minutes more. Stirring until Splenda is dissolved and mixture is thickened. Stir in cinnamon. Spoon apple mixture in a bowl to cool.
- Preheat oven to 425º. Coat a baking sheet with spray set aside.
- Unroll piecrust. ( I made my own dough. I just like it better ).Cut each piece into 4 wedges. Roll each wedge into a 6" circle. I used a plate that was 6" as my guide.
- Place 3 level Tbsp. Apple mixture on each circle. Moisten edges if dough with water and fold dough over to form a half moon. Crimp to seal . Cut vents to release steam. Place on prepared baking sheet. Brush with egg white.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until turnovers are browned. Cool on a wire rack for 10 min.before serving. Serve warm or at room temperature.
If you find this Baked Apple Turnovers ( made with Splenda) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.