Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really good advice. But sometimes the last thing you wish to do is make a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. You are capable of doing this because most of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food restaurant.
Milk, juice and also water will be the best selections for beverages. Choosing a large soft drink as your beverage gives hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. One helping of soda is eight oz.. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and about ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soda is typically a minimum of twenty ounces. It is most often a minimum of 30 ounces. This is the reason why just buying a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet. It is much healthier to select milk, juice or perhaps standard water.
Basic logic states that the simplest way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While, for the most part, this is a good idea, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Once in a while, allowing someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. If you choose healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot macaroni and beef/chicken recipe. To cook crockpot macaroni and beef/chicken you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken:
- Provide Lean ground beef or ground chicken
- Get Uncooked elbow macaroni
- Prepare Onion, chopped
- You need (4 oz.) Sliced mushrooms, drained
- Provide (16 oz.) Whole kernal corn, drained (optional)
- Take Condensed tomato soup
- Get Diced tomatoes (14 1/2 oz.), drained reserving liquid.
- You need Salt and pepper, to taste
Instructions to make Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken:
- In skillet, brown ground beef or ground chicken. Drain well and add to crockpot.
- Cook macaroni according to directions on package UNTIL BARELY TENDER! Drain well.
- Add macaroni and the remaining ingredients to crockpot, stirring just enough to blend. Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours or on high 2-3 hours, adding reserved juice as needed. Great with some bread and butter! Enjoy!
If you find this Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.