Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect 27 Minute Ham & Bean Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect 27 Minute Ham & Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 27 Minute Ham & Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Just about any article you read about bettering your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very good guidance. From time to time, though, you totally do not want to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just would like to hit the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? You are capable of doing this because most of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food restaurant.
Milk, juice as well as water are the best choices for beverages. When you drink a large soft drink you are adding a lot of empty calories to your day. One portion of pop is eight ounces. That serving usually includes at least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food fizzy drinks are a minimum of twenty ounces big. It is usually at least 30 ounces. This implies that your drink on it’s own will put a large number of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Water, fruit juice as well as milk, on the other hand, are better choices.
Fundamental reason states that the proper way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let another person make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 27 minute ham & bean soup recipe. You can have 27 minute ham & bean soup using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook 27 Minute Ham & Bean Soup:
- Get 1 medium carrot, small dice
- Prepare 1 large stalk celery, small dice
- Take 1/2 medium onion, small dice
- You need 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Take 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Use 1 small bay leaf
- You need 1 pinch thyme
- Prepare 4 can great northern beans, undrained
- Take 1 pound boiled ham, large chop
- You need 2-3 shakes Tabasco
- Take 2 shakes of Worcestershire
Instructions to make 27 Minute Ham & Bean Soup:
- With the pressure cooker set to sauté, add the olive oil and carrots to the cookpot. Sauté for around 3 minutes.
- Add the onions and celery to cookpot and continue stirring and sautéing.
- Stir in the sea salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, and bay leaf. Sauté for another 3 minute, occasionally stirring.
- Add the ham and stir until the onions are translucent.
- Add all 4 cans of beans, juice included, to the cookpot and stir to incorporate.
- Place the lid on the pressure cooker and lock it into place. Reset the pressure cooker to high pressure and set the cooking time for 20 minutes.
- Press the start button. The pressure cooker will take a few minutes to come up to the correct temperature and pressure. Once it does, it will begin counting down the cooking time.
- When the pressure cooker reaches 0, it will automatically set itself to warming mode. Unplug and allow it to sit for 7 minutes to release the pressure naturally.
- With a pot-holder covered hand, manually release the remaining pressure and remove the lid.
- Remove and discard the bay leaf. Stir in the dashes of Tabasco and Worcestershire. Serve hot with cornbread.
If you find this 27 Minute Ham & Bean Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.