Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pho-flavor flank steak lettuce wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pho-flavor flank steak lettuce wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Just about every single article you read about bettering your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually good guidance. From time to time, though, the last thing you choose is to have to cook meals from scratch. Once in a while you only want to check out the drive through while you’re on your way home and end the day. There is zero reason that you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This may be possible because lots of the popular fast food spots are attempting to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food place.
Go with the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish option at a restaurant. Today the vast majority of the most popular fast food franchises have amplified their offerings. Now you can find a variety of salads. Chili is definitely yet another choice. You can also purchase a baked potato. You can get fruit. There are plenty of healthy options that do not include putting something deep fried into your body. When you get your supper through a drive through window, opt for side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count low and stay away from time and effort.
Fundamental reason states that the simplest way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While, in most cases, this is a good idea, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let someone else produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pho-flavor flank steak lettuce wraps recipe. To make pho-flavor flank steak lettuce wraps you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pho-flavor flank steak lettuce wraps:
- Provide beef flank steak
- Prepare coarsely chopped onions (2 large)
- Take water
- Use fish sauce
- Get sugar
- Get rice vinegar
- Provide fresh jalapeno chile peppers finely chopped
- Get chinese five-spice powder
- You need large lettuce leaves, swiss chard or napa cabbage leaves
- Prepare shredded radishes
- Use fresh thai basil leaves
- Take green onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- Use lime juice
- Prepare Sriracha sauce (optional)
Instructions to make Pho-flavor flank steak lettuce wraps:
- Trim fat from meat. Cut meat into 2 inch pieces. Place meat in a 3&1/2 or 4 quart slow cooker. Top with onions. In a medium bowl combine the water, the fish sauce, sugar, vinegar, the five spice powder, and half of the jalepeno peppers. Pour over mixture in cooker.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours or on high heat setting for 2&1/2 to 3 hours.
- Remove meat from cooker, reserving cooking liquid. Transfer half of the meat to an air tight container or freezer container; cover and chill or freeze for another use. Shred or chop the remaining meat; transfer to a medium bowl. Strain cooking liquid. Stir enough of the strained liquid (about 1/4 cup) into shredded meat to moisten.
- To serve, divide shredded meat among lettuce leaves. Top with radishes, basil, green onions, and the remaining jalepeno pepper. Drizzle with lime juice. Roll up lettuce leaves. If desired serve with asian chili sauce.
If you find this Pho-flavor flank steak lettuce wraps recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.