Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Tikka Biryani (smoked) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Tikka Biryani (smoked) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tikka Biryani (smoked) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Basic Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV and in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? Many individuals have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. You will be delighted to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
At this point we are going to show you why these minerals and vitamins are important to good health. Well to begin with there have been quite a few studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the risk of various cancers. And on the list of cancers that apples can help defend against is colon cancer and even lung cancer. I am not sure about you however, when I read that I went out and got an entire bag of apples.
I really hope I have revealed some information that defined why apples are so good for you. The benefits we covered are just a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. Should you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. I hope that the the very next time you go to the supermarket you end up getting plenty of apples. You will see that your overall health may significantly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tikka biryani (smoked) recipe. To make chicken tikka biryani (smoked) you only need 12 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tikka Biryani (smoked):
- Provide 1 kg chicken
- Provide 1 Mehran Tandoori/Tikka masala
- You need 1 tsp garam masala /all spice mix
- You need 3 large onions
- Prepare 3 large tomatoes
- Use 2 tbsp ginger farlic paste
- Use 1 Shan Sindhi Biryani Masala
- You need 1 large potato
- Provide 2 tbsp salt
- Take 6 cup rice
- Provide 1 tsp shazeera
- Provide 2 cinnamon sticks
Instructions to make Chicken Tikka Biryani (smoked):
- place chicken in a bowl
- add Mehran Tandoori/Tikka masala
- squeeze a lemon n add lemon juice
- add 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- mix well n marinate for 5-10minutes
- in a vessel, pour oil n then the marinated chicken n fry until the chicken ia cooked . Don't add water.
- when the chicken is cooked completely , place a piece of foil on the chicken.heat the coal directly on fire and keep the coal on the foil.
- pour 1 teaspoon of oil n u will see smoke coming up . cover the dish dont let the smoke come out.This will completely change the taste of the chicken . it'll add a smokey flavor.
- in another vessel, pour oil add finely chopped onions n fry till golden brown
- add ginger garlic paste n sautè..add chopped tomatoes
- mix 1 packet of Sindhi Biryani Masal (I used Shan, u cn use any brand of ur choice)
- mix well ..add 1/4th cup water so that the mixture doest start burning
- Add chopped potatoes ( optional )
- simmer on low flame till the potatoes get cooked
- in another vessel, put 5-6 cups rice
- pour 11- 13 glasses of water n boil
- add shazeera, cinnamin sticks, salt and vinegar (1tablespoon)
- when 3/4th done remove from stove n sieve it
- Finally , start layering..Sindhi Masala, Rice, Chicken Tandoori or Tikka.then again rice add finely choooed coriander, green chillies..u can also add boiled eggs
- sprinkle saffron powder. Cover the utensil with a cloth n simmer on low flame for 15-20minutes u can also use the oven
- after 20 mins, ur tasty chicken tika Biryani is ready to bw served!serve with Raita .
If you find this Chicken Tikka Biryani (smoked) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.