Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Silky Smooth Potato soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Silky Smooth Potato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Silky Smooth Potato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Enormous Advantages For Your Health.
Every person has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this really a true statement. Many individuals have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be revealing that with you here.
Another thing that has been discovered is that apples can also help your heart. A lot of the things you find in apples, and yes this involves dietary fiber, can actually help to give you a healthy heart. You may even be surprised to find out that another way apples will help your heart is by lowering cholesterol. One thing you should realize is that many of the ingredients for a healthy heart are found in the skin of the apple. The reason I point this out is because many people will peel an apple before eating it and that is actually a bad thing as you are getting rid of a lot of the nutritional value.
I hope I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so good. The one thing you should recognize is that we only discussed a handful of the benefits of eating apples. If you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the next time you go to the store. You will see that your overall health may significantly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to silky smooth potato soup recipe. You can have silky smooth potato soup using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Silky Smooth Potato soup:
- Take potato soup
- You need 8 baked sm russets potatoes (chilled overnight)
- Provide 1 quart heavy cream
- You need 1 stick butter
- Use 1/4 cup flour (for roux)
- Provide 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Take 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Use 1/4 tsp white pepper
- Use salt
- Prepare black pepper
- Prepare 1 small can chicken broth 14.5 ounce
- Take 8 slices bacon chopped for topping
- Use pinch fresh or freeze dried chives
Steps to make Silky Smooth Potato soup:
- Take bacon cut into small pieces (kitchen scissors are fast) in small pan crisp up bacon and set aside..
- Remove skin from chilled pre baked potatos and cut into small cubes.. Set aside..
- Melt butter on med/high heat.. Whisk in flour and cook off roux til it smells toasty, to remove flour taste.
- Add chicken broth to roux and whisk together… No lumps… Bring it up to temp.
- Add heavy cream to broth and whisk together… Med heat…Keep stirring so you don't burn cream.
- Add seasoning… Salt,pepper, white pepper, onion and garlic powder… Stir, bring up to temp.
- Put in diced potatoes and heat
- Once heated taste, salt or pepper any further depending on your tastes…
- Serve with chives and bacon on top each serving.. Cheddar optional…
If you find this Silky Smooth Potato soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.