Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Nacho Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nacho Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to do all of their own cooking. There’s some benefit to this. Occasionally, though, the last thing you want is to have to prepare an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes you just wish to reach the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because many of the well-known fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how you can find healthy food at the drive through.
Aim for the side dishes. Not too long ago, the only side dish item at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now just about all of the well-known fast food places have widened their menus. Now you can find a range of salads. You can also select Chili. Baked potatoes may also be bought. You can get fruit. There are countless options that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. When you buy your dinner through a drive through window, choose side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. You’ll keep calorie and fatty food count very low and save yourself dedication.
Traditional logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a number of good choices and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. If you decide on healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nacho bake recipe. To cook nacho bake you need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Nacho Bake:
- Use 1 lb ground beef
- Use 1 packages taco seasoning
- You need 1 small onion. chopped
- Use 1 packages Doritos
- Use 1 can ranch style beans
- Use 1 can black beans
- Get 3 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- Get 1 salsa
- You need 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- Use 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Use 1 avocado
Instructions to make Nacho Bake:
- Cook ground beef and add taco seasoning as directed
- Remove ground beef and set aside. In the same pan, saute chopped onions until done.
- Mix cooked onion and ground beef together
- Coat casserole dish with nonstick coating. Layer bottom of dish with Doritos
- Add beef and onion mixture on top of Doritos
- Drain the ranch style beans, but do not rinse. Layer beans over dish.
- Drain and rinse the black beans, then layer on top of dish.
- Spread cheese evenly over top.
- Bake in oven at 375°F for 15 minutes
- Remove from oven, sprinkle green onion and cilantro on top. Serve with salsa and avocado.
If you find this Nacho Bake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.